• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLOU2 Has Been BANNED in the Middle East

Ulysses 31

and pls dont talk about girls unerage marrage in isalm because its banned in all ME countries including saudi arabia ..
Dunno about other Islamic countries but Saudi Arabia has not banned child marriage yet

And homosexuality is punishable by Death in Saudi Arabia, they still have stoning for adulatory over there as well, so yeah, I'd rate (Radical/fundamental) Islam worse than far leftists at this time.

Last edited:

pLow7

Didn't take long for anyone to throw the "SJW Crap" in a TLOU Thread. They banned GTA, Witcher 3 etc. because of nudity but sure, they banned TLOU because of SJW. STAY WOKE AMIRITE?

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem Tell us the truth, do people in the middle east make fun of the west for all the SJW crap being pushed these days over here?

I don't know what to say man, but I think few people are informed about SJW around here. Still the vast majority don't know about them. Maybe if I put my opinion it might be taken as offensive. :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

CobraXT

Banned
Dunno about other Islamic countries but Saudi Arabia has not banned child marriage yet

No its banned .. i am 100 % sure .. not only in SA but in all ME countries

السعودية تمنع عقد زواج من هم دون 18 سنة
Saudi Arabia ban marriage contracts for those under 18 years old

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned

And homosexuality is punishable by Death in Saudi Arabia, they still have stoning for adulatory over there as well, so yeah, I'd rate (Radical/fundamental) Islam worse than far leftists at this time.

Sounds harsh, I would rather have my 7 years old son gets his penis ripped off and fabricate a vagina for him and give him enough dosage of estrogen to make him/her look "natural".

As long as you're happy in your place, enjoy it, people around the world are different.

Last edited:

GreenAlien

Didn't take long for anyone to throw the "SJW Crap" in a TLOU Thread. They banned GTA, Witcher 3 etc. because of nudity but sure, they banned TLOU because of SJW. STAY WOKE AMIRITE?
That's not what people are saying. They are making fun of SJW double standards.

Last edited:

FCKAFD

Time for the US to intervene again I guess. The world needs Gay Pride parades, Walmart and McDonalds in the middle east

Last edited:

Yeah as much as I hate modern leftists I do not think they have begun killing people for going against SJW beliefs. Have they?

Jayjayhd34

Ulysses 31

No its banned .. i am 100 % sure .. not only in SA but in all ME countries

السعودية تمنع عقد زواج من هم دون 18 سنة
Saudi Arabia ban marriage contracts for those under 18 years old
They can still get married if approved by a special court.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Sounds harsh, I would rather have my 7 years old son gets his penis ripped off and fabricate a vagina for him and give him enough dosage estrogen to make him/her look "natural".

As long as you're happy in your place, enjoy it, people around the world are different.
I don't think you have to defend anything. I also have some strong views about Religions/Cultures as a whole, but I do not judge individuals. Even though when it comes to gypsie....

Bo_Hazem

Banned
If there so fucking happy why have we got mass immigration problem coming from all these countries....

Because you get those immigration from poor countries. And if you ask me, I think it's madness to have mass immigration which is always not checked properly. It simply destroyed the demography of your country. Spending billions on them in your country sounds as well stupid, rather help their countries by building it up and gain some money after that instead.

Last edited:
Dont know if this is sarcasm
No it is not, the left are called left because they are left. They are not pro freedom. They want you to become like them.
Let's be real, everyone is biased and want to enforce his believes. People need to accept that they are just different and move on. A world with out differences is fucking boring.

Now, this thread has turned into politics and mods should move it to the politics section.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I don't think you have to defend anything. I also have some strong views about Religions/Cultures as a whole, but I do not judge individuals. Even though when it comes to gypsie....

Of course, I have plenty of actual friends from the west and other parts, pretty close ones as well. Christians and non-Christians, doesn't bother me as it does no harm to me. :messenger_winking_tongue:

Last edited:

Jayjayhd34

No it is not, the left are called left because they are left. They are not pro freedom. They want you to become like them.
Let's be real, everyone is biased and want to enforce his believes. People need to accept that they are just different and move on. A world with out differences is fucking boring.

Now, this thread has turned into politics and mods should move it to the politics section.

Well just because one country makes one silly decision does condone a whole religion for the atrocities it carry's out.....

Neofire

Hell I figured it would be banned for the lesbian encounters so color me unsurprised 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:

CobraXT

Banned
If there so fucking happy why have we got mass immigration problem coming from all these countries....

Me and bo hazem are from the gulf region in the ME so its the other way around here .. immigrants from us/uk come to work for us actually ..
anyway its not even the immigrants problem if you're corrupt government allow it .. you sohuld ask why hillary clinton and obama want to
destabilize the ME creating the problem is the first place and why george soros are paying your corrupt politicians huge amount of money
to make them accept millions of illegal immigrants and flood their countries with poor uneducated people

Last edited:
Its not like the left are pro freedom of speech ethier .. id rather be ruled by religion over being ruled by some lefty
luanatic who want to educate 6 years old about gay sex and advocating for satanic shit like trans kids .. say
what you want about islam but at least we dont advocate for hormonal therapy/geneital choping for kids .. and pls
dont talk about girls unerage marrage in isalm because its banned in all ME countries including saudi arabia ..
Most of the lefties are pro sharia, the homophobic law that bans this game, in the name of a god that does not exist.
As someone who don't reconize God, i have no preference. I'm in danger everywhere.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA

No one is saying that left is pro freedom. Never been never will.

Jayjayhd34

Me and bo hazem are from the gulf regon in the ME so its the other way around here .. immigrants from us/uk come to work for us actually ..
anyway its not even the immigrants problem if you're corrupt government allow it .. you sohuld ask why hillary clinton and obama want to
destabilize the ME creating theproblem is the first place and why george soros are paying your corrupt plititantions huge amount of money
money to make them accept millions of illigal immigrants and flood thier countries with poor uneducated people

said mass immigration more specifically illegal immigration there are now camps in Europe full of people from the ME. Bit weird how they don't just go to a more 'peaceful ME country' than travel around globe risking the life. You don't see large amount of Europeans Americans Australians doing this do you...

Also destabilising your region they've done that all by themselves..................

Ulysses 31

This is really nasty. They chop the kid penis and complain about 16 and 17 years old marriage. 🤣🤣🤣
Dunno man, other than chopping off heads, they also chop off hands and feet(on opposite sides), it's tough measuring what's objectively worse.

31719669968_ed41b9d3b6_z.jpg

CobraXT

Banned
I've noticed this rise in SJW wokeness hitting entertainment hard like with Captain Marvel (a.k.a. Captain Flat), all-female cast ghostbusters, the heavy critics against Days Gone, and so on.

Then, it backfires on us here for banning the most woke game

I'll get the game anyway.

I loved Captain Marvel actually .. yeah it's woke but its subtle in its massage .. it's no TLOU2 :lollipop_tears_of_joy: .. go watch it

said mass immigration more specifically illegal immigration there are now camps in Europe full of people from the ME. Bit weird how they don't just go to a more 'peaceful ME country' than travel around globe risking the life. You don't see large amount of Europeans Americans Australians doing this do you...

Also destabilising your region they've done that all by themselves..................
Becuase Europe countries want cheap working class. They want these immigrants. They just tell you, it's out of their hand and you believe them 😂

Jayjayhd34

Becuase Europe countries want cheap working class. They want these immigrants. They just tell you, it's out of their hand and you believe them 😂

You have any idea what your talking about governments do not want them or they would be in camps with no where to go;.............

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I don't. Besides this has nothing to do with government policies (even tho in places like Sweden, maybe it does), rather about some Twitter mob mentality.

Also as a citizen from one of the most faithless country. I am T R I G G E R E D. But also like, I would not understand part of your indetity, so I guess that's fair : D

Don't worry, I got a German zoologist friend who spent like 4 days with me ridiculing Islam and banter and I laugh at his atheism, no offense taken, actually he gets offended sometimes as I have a good stamina in mockery :lollipop_tears_of_joy: Problem is he always starts it. Always when someone asks about my beliefs I represent them as "we believe" not like facts you must follow, although we believe in them so. It's better to reflect your religion, ethnicity, country, culture through your good behavior and respect.

Anyway, I'm not into this 380+ genders BS I heard about last year being pushed as gender fluidity.:lollipop_tears_of_joy: But it doesn't bother me neither only makes me laugh.

Last edited:

Eliciel

Neil Druckman and his woke game is absolutely haram

rip druckie

lots of potential sales lost there

High time for sony to fire this guys and bring Amy back

well, I doubt it. You live in the wrong century my friend. It is going to be regarded much worse and the shit storm is going to be much heavier if you disregard equal rights, gay marriage et al. in todays' realities. It has become abundantly clear that LGBT is an absolute important corner stone of our society and I don't think Sony will see it as a loss, neither would Microsoft or anyone else. They will rather leverage it being a super open minded company..

Last edited:
You have any idea what your talking about governments do not want them or they would be in camps with no where to go;.............
They are in camps to be sorted out. Go to Germany ans see who is their cheap working class. It's good for their economy. Many of these people will work and many will be under govt support but the benefits more than counter the cons. 😂( or whatever Cerny said) 🤣🤣🤣

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Don't worry, I got a German zoologist friend who spent like 4 days with may ridiculing Islam and banter and I laugh at his atheism, no offense taken, actually he gets offended sometimes as I have a good stamina in mockery :lollipop_tears_of_joy: Problem is he always starts it. Always when someone asks about my beliefs are represent them as "we believe" not like facts you must follow, although we believe in them so. It's better to reflect your religion, ethnicity, country, culture through your good behavior and respect.

Anyway, I'm not into this 380+ genders BS I heard about last year being pushed as gender fluidity.:lollipop_tears_of_joy: But it doesn't bother me neither only makes me laugh.
I mean people who takes pride in being atheist are weird, because I don't know I did not know religion until history class in school, nobody tell me that "god" and "jesus christ" actually means anything, I though they were just swear words in sentence "jesus christ you are fucking dumb, oh my god"...well apparently they actually means more than that. So yeah, I just like don't take any pride in "science", "free thinkery", etc.

And 16 000 genders bothers me, because I dealth with a lot of mental issues, for some reason due to special medication I ended up being in mental asylum and stuff like that, so I am scared of actually mental deranged people. So for me it's personal. And I also hate virtue signalling, hypocrisy, etc. Which stems from woke culture a lot.

Japan loves boobs with proper physics simulation, they are anti-TLOU 😂
Biggest mystery of all, is people with anime avatars being majority of wokies.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned

We can't blame the Europeans, mostly, for ME disturbance, they're mostly part of the solution but in a stupid way. Such countries should have UN no-war zones and keep them inside the country but outside the danger. Bringing them all it's either to serve some factories or just this Left not knowing any boundaries and how such mass immigration can disturb your country.

I feel the pain behind your words, and I'm well aware of it and watch a lot about it, but don't let it mask your vision. If someone to blame it's the stupid leadership making insane stunts. By the way, most of those immigrants come from non-conflict countries, they're just abusing the soft leadership.

benjohn

Its not like the left are pro freedom of speech ethier .. id rather be ruled by religion over being ruled by some lefty
luanatic who want to educate 6 years old about gay sex and advocating for satanic shit like trans kids .. say
what you want about islam but at least we dont advocate for hormonal therapy/geneital choping for kids .. and pls
dont talk about girls unerage marrage in isalm because its banned in all ME countries including saudi arabia ..
The thing is this left and right have nothing to do with Middle-East. It's your war not ours.
Let us not forget Middle-east did not ban the game it was Sony who decided not to release the game over here. Middle-east isn't a country nor all Middle-easterners are Muslims and not all Muslims have problems with gay people.

Ulysses 31

Let us not forget Middle-east did not ban the game it was Sony who decided not to release the game over here. Middle-east isn't a country nor all Middle-easterners are Muslims and not all Muslims have problems with gay people.
????

Doesn't the message in OP say that the competent authorities of the country have banned it?

Top Bottom