• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLOU2 Has Been BANNED in the Middle East

Jayjayhd34

I mean people who takes pride in being atheist are weird, because I don't know I did not know religion until history class in school, nobody tell me that "god" and "jesus christ" actually means anything, I though they were just swear words in sentence "jesus christ you are fucking dumb, oh my god"...well apparently they actually means more than that. So yeah, I just like don't take any pride in "science", "free thinkery", etc.

And 16 000 genders bothers me, because I dealth with a lot of mental issues, for some reason due to special medication I ended up being in mental asylum and stuff like that, so I am scared of actually mental deranged people. So for me it's personal. And I also hate virtue signalling, hypocrisy, etc. Which stems from woke culture a lot.

Biggest mystery of all, is people with anime avatars being majority of wokies.

Having been sectioned myself numerous of times they've not been referred to ''mental aysums' for like 50 years and not ones did i feel threaten staff react within seconds.............

They are now really good places kitted out with PS4 internet good food takeaways at night etc.

It's like a holiday for me.

aDV9w7B7_700w_0.jpg

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Having been sectioned myself numerous of times they've not been referred to ''mental aysums' for like 50 years and not ones did i feel threaten staff react within seconds.............

They are now really good places kitted out with PS4 internet good food takeaways at night etc.

It's like a holiday for me.
Maybe I am more easily scared then, I just hate when people are not in control of themselfs.

benjohn

????

Doesn't the message in OP say that the competent authorities of the country have banned it?
I don't know about that. The thing is Middle-East is not governed by a single government. I live in Iran and Iranian governments has not banned any game except for Battlefield 3 (for obvious reasons). Maybe one or two countries banned the game but not over 20 Middle-Eastern countries.
If a game is banned in U.S, does it mean it's automatically banned in France? I don't think so.

Airbus Jr

Banned
well, I doubt it. You live in the wrong century my friend. It is going to be regarded much worse and the shit storm is going to be much heavier if you disregard equal rights, gay marriage et al. in todays' realities. It has become abundantly clear that LGBT is an absolute important corner stone of our society and I don't think Sony will see it as a loss, neither would Microsoft or anyone else. They will rather leverage it being a super open minded company..

Is this the kind of future youre looking for

jCnKggW.jpg

I actually agree with you, i think this will be an absolute important corner stone of our society

Last edited by a moderator:

CobraXT

Banned
You have any idea what your talking about governments do not want them or they would be in camps with no where to go;.............

This is a blatant lie .. lefty governments like the canadian and swedish government want immigrants and not even for a good reason .. the
end game is to weaken the westren civilisation by importing poor uneducated people to the us/european countries .. divide and conquer
.. i am not even christian or white but i am geeting a bit worry about the western civilisation .. east europe made it clear they don't want
immigrants .. guess what ? not a single immigrant go there ..

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
I mean people who takes pride in being atheist are weird, because I don't know I did not know religion until history class in school, nobody tell me that "god" and "jesus christ" actually means anything, I though they were just swear words in sentence "jesus christ you are fucking dumb, oh my god"...well apparently they actually means more than that. So yeah, I just like don't take any pride in "science", "free thinkery", etc.

And 16 000 genders bothers me, because I dealth with a lot of mental issues, for some reason due to special medication I ended up being in mental asylum and stuff like that, so I am scared of actually mental deranged people. So for me it's personal. And I also hate virtue signalling, hypocrisy, etc. Which stems from woke culture a lot.

I watch woke videos for laugh personally, but a year or so that feel of humor seems to be getting worn out as they're really serious with it. It's something that doesn't happen here. We have gays, lesbos and so, but you keep it for yourself and your good here. Depending on the country promoting it here can put you in jail for days I think or 1 month max? No one doing so because we are built upon tribal, traditional system and you either blend in or live like an exile.

Such system could get you lots of perks, you might get protected from going to jail through your tribe donations, as a partial tribe we got around 5,000 members. And other stuff. I think every country has different cultures anyway no matter their beliefs.

Jayjayhd34

This is a blatant lie .. lefty governments like the canadian and swedish government want immigrants and not even for a good reason .. the
end game is to weaken the westren civilisation by importing poor uneducated people to the us/european countries .. divide and conquer
.. i am not even christian or white but i am geeting a bit worry about the western civilisation .. east europ made it clear they don't want

I'm starting to think your troll who fuck would immigrate to fucking eastern Europe

M1chl

I watch woke videos for laugh personally, but a year or so that feel of humor seems to be getting worn out as they're really serious with it. It's something that doesn't happen here. We have gays, lesbos and so, but you keep it for yourself and your good here. Depending on the country promoting it here can put you in jail for days I think or 1 month max? No one doing so because we are built upon tribal, traditional system and you either blend in or live like an exile.

Such system could get you lots of perks, you might get protected from going to jail through your tribe donations, as a partial tribe we got around 5,000 members. And other stuff. I think every country has different cultures anyway no matter their beliefs.
Absolutely. But the tribe think is interesting, they kind of can ovethrow the justice system, like protect it's members or am I misrepresenting. I am not sure if something in myself is telling me, that it should not be this way, because like...people should be free. But my other part is looking at west what does it create and well. I think my country sitting at some good middle ground. here basically nobody cares about anyone, so yeah lot of freedom in that.

I'm starting to think your troll who fuck would immigrate to fucking eastern Europe
Well who the fuck would migrate to Greece, Turkey, Italy etc. Still better places than they went from. Besides like eastern Europe is pretty big and not every country is a post-USSR

Jayjayhd34

Until the game is out, I don’t think we can say is false.

Er yes we can 100% not going into spoiler territory so all am going say on matter...................

I happily explain why its false in the spoiler thread....

Last edited:

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
Same here ..

I have another account a US one to download games that been banned in my country .. games these days truly became something really sad and disgusting at the same time . So , good call I’m not against that but still I’m gonna play it to enjoy the game only and not anything else

Jon Neu

Banned
Er yes we can 100% not going into spoiler territory so all am going say on matter...................

You don’t know what happens in the entire course of the game, so no, you can’t disregard the christian thing as being false because you don’t have all the information yet.

Jayjayhd34

You don’t know what happens in the entire course of the game, so no, you can’t disregard the christian thing as being false because you don’t have all the information yet.

Again if want this discussion go to spoiler thread............

4chan leaK was fake no question on that and that's where Christian thing originated.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Absolutely. But the tribe think is interesting, they kind of can ovethrow the justice system, like protect it's members or am I misrepresenting. I am not sure if something in myself is telling me, that it should not be this way, because like...people should be free. But my other part is looking at west what does it create and well. I think my country sitting at some good middle ground. here basically nobody cares about anyone, so yeah lot of freedom in that.

Yeah, you can deflect some, but most of the time justice is there overall.

For example, here we don't have no-go areas, some migrants tried that out in a neighborhood decades back, and shot 2 cops and got them killed. Well, one of them is backed by a tribe of around 6,000, and they were declaring war against them and were preparing to travel there. The government shut them down and sent around 2,000 soldiers. Surrender or get shot, simple. Most of them got deported to Iran. Around 2,000 armed African illegal migrants were nesting in our southern mountains in my region in 2008, when they starting threatening people and stealing in villages and the city, around 50,000 soldiers sent to wipe the mountains clean, very few got killed, less than 30 from both sides as most of them surrendered and put in camps and deported back to their countries.

I think most European leaderships are kinda soft, in most countries shit like "no-go area" should not even exist. If you get mass immigration even from a Euro-to-Euro countries you'll disturb your country's demography.

M1chl

Yeah, you can deflect some, but most of the time justice is there overall.

For example, here we don't have no-go areas, some migrants tried that out in a neighborhood decades back, and shot 2 cops and got them killed. Well, one of them is backed by a tribe of around 6,000, and they were declaring war against them and were preparing to travel there. The government shut them down and sent around 2,000 soldiers. Surrender or get shot, simple. Most of them got deported to Iran. Around 2,000 armed African illegal migrants were nesting in our southern mountains in my region in 2008, when they starting threatening people and stealing in villages and the city, around 50,000 soldiers sent to wipe the mountains clean, very few got killed, less than 30 from both sides as most of them surrendered and put in camps and deported back to their countries.

I think most European leaderships are kinda soft, in most countries shit like "no-go area" should not even exist. If you get mass immigration even from a Euro-to-Euro countries you'll disturb your country's demography.
Ohh I agree. But well, it's a tough call, when European west is ridden with guilt (or shame, that they lost 2 WW), but central europe (where I am situated) and to the east, this problems does not exists, EU maybe be threatening, that if you do not take X number of migrants you will be punished, but basically "fuck off" reminder of times not that far away for these westerns is enough. But yes they try.

lock2k

Banned
LOL.

And the woke folks keep praising Islam over the "evil western religious" lmfao.

Fucking idiots.

I don't agree that the game should be banned. In fact, no game should ever be banned. People are free to play whatever they want and banning things is the most despicable thing ever.

I remember when Bully was banned in Brazil by some moron Judge for a time and I legally bought from a foreign website and received it during the banning time. Fuck bans.

It was lifted later but it felt good to give a "fuck the police" middle finger to them. Hopefully our Arab brothers will do the same.

Yeah as much as I hate modern leftists I do not think they have begun killing people for going against SJW beliefs. Have they?

Only because they can't get into absolute power make no mistake the shit I've seen some sjw say in America say like "death to the white man" amongst other things and they say that shit with so much hate in their face they are the real Nazis it's a total reversal .

M1chl

Only because they can't get into absolute power make no mistake the shit I've seen some sjw say in America say like "death to the white man" amongst other things and they say that shit with so much hate in their face they are the real Nazis it's a total reversal .
Well, not really they are like communists, because that regime kills more people than anything else. Maybe because they take slower more methodical approach, but still. And yes it would not surprise me.

Jon Neu

Banned
It might hard for someone with your intellect to decipher when information contradicts other information but for me not that hard so yes can make that claim as fact because it is.

Thank you for the insult.

But no, what you are saying isn’t a fact. You dont know if the christian thing is true or not because you haven’t played the game yet. A game that according to it’s creators is almost 40 hours long and we have seen not even 2 hours worthy of footage.

And there isn’t anything in the leaked footage that isn’t incompatible with the christian thing.

It could be true, it could be false, but you don’t have any proof of it being fake.

Last edited:

Nevaeh

Its not like the left are pro freedom of speech ethier .. id rather be ruled by religion over being ruled by some lefty
luanatic who want to educate 6 years old about gay sex and advocating for satanic shit like trans kids .. say
what you want about islam but at least we dont advocate for hormonal therapy/geneital choping for kids .. and pls
dont talk about girls unerage marrage in isalm because its banned in all ME countries including saudi arabia ..
tenor.gif

Jayjayhd34

Thank you for the insult.

But no, what you are saying isn’t a fact. You dont know if the christian thing is true or not because you haven’t played the game yet. A game that according to it’s creators is almost 40 hours long and we have seen not even 2 hours worthy of footage.

And there isn’t anything in the leaked footage that isn’t incompatible with the christian thing.

It could be true, it could be false, but you don’t have any proof of it being fake.

You've just proofed my point, if you actually sat down for two minutes read the leaks the compare it to the 4chan leak that started the christan thing you would know it's fake.................

Jon Neu

Banned
Didn't take long for anyone to throw the "SJW Crap" in a TLOU Thread. They banned GTA, Witcher 3 etc. because of nudity but sure, they banned TLOU because of SJW. STAY WOKE AMIRITE?

I’m sure lesbians kissing doesn’t fly too much in countries that throw gays out of buildings.

Just saiyan.

Twinblade

Before any hot takes we should recognize that this is just par for the course. Right? Those territories are know to have a rich and vibrant black market as many things, including music, tv shows, and movies are known to be banned but are still consumed in and by that territory.

Imagine a video game being akin to cocaine, legally.

ERep3SHl.png

EDIT
A fellow gamer based in the middle eastern region provides some perspective that I thought was worth adding:

giphy.gif

Get caught with it and probably lose your life.

ethomaz

Banned
At first I confused with Asia and thought but in Asia you can eat dogs.
After that I realized it is mid-east.

Sadly the ban :(

Blond

Banned
Dunno about other Islamic countries but Saudi Arabia has not banned child marriage yet

And homosexuality is punishable by Death in Saudi Arabia, they still have stoning for adulatory over there as well, so yeah, I'd rate (Radical/fundamental) Islam worse than far leftists at this time.

The irony of this coming from a country where male-to-male sex is so common it's called the Kingdom in the Closet.

LOL.

And the woke folks keep praising Islam over the "evil western religious" lmfao.

Fucking idiots.

I don't agree that the game should be banned. In fact, no game should ever be banned. People are free to play whatever they want and banning things is the most despicable thing ever.

I remember when Bully was banned in Brazil by some moron Judge for a time and I legally bought from a foreign website and received it during the banning time. Fuck bans.

It was lifted later but it felt good to give a "fuck the police" middle finger to them. Hopefully our Arab brothers will do the same.
Don’t worry, Arab gamers who want to play this game will find a way to get it. Heck, it won’t be banned in all Arab countries.

You made an interesting point about the woke praising Islam. They push Islam in the West to prevent Christianity from regaining ground, all while trying to subvert Islam in Muslim countries. This is the game being played, doesn’t matter if you’re Christian, Muslim, atheist, pagan or whatever, they will still try to fuck you up one way or another.

said mass immigration more specifically illegal immigration there are now camps in Europe full of people from the ME. Bit weird how they don't just go to a more 'peaceful ME country' than travel around globe risking the life. You don't see large amount of Europeans Americans Australians doing this do you...

Also destabilising your region they've done that all by themselves..................

Americans and Australians are literally from countries that have been ethnically cleansed by the white man.......Maybe complain about your own people before you spout nonsense about dirty brown undesirables invading your pure white aryan nation

.. i am not even christian or white but i am geeting a bit worry about the western civilisation .. east europe made it clear they don't want

wow you're actually insane. White people still make up the vast majority of western nations. There's no 'great replacement' and anyone who believes that is completely deluded. Immigrants are brought over because they provide cheap labour not to 'divide and conquer'. And I live in eastern europe and they are by far the most racist, hateful people I have ever had the misfortune of living amongst. And another thing, you talk about 'Western Civilisation' without even qualifying what that means. What defined western civilisation to you and why can it not be multicultural

Radical_3d

Before any hot takes we should recognize that this is just par for the course. Right? Those territories are know to have a rich and vibrant black market as many things, including music, tv shows, and movies are known to be banned but are still consumed in and by that territory.

Imagine a video game being akin to cocaine, legally.

ERep3SHl.png

EDIT
A fellow gamer based in the middle eastern region provides some perspective that I thought was worth adding:

giphy.gif
This gif made my day. Is so well crafted.

lock2k

Banned
Don’t worry, Arab gamers who want to play this game will find a way to get it. Heck, it won’t be banned in all Arab countries.

You made an interesting point about the woke praising Islam. They push Islam in the West to prevent Christianity from regaining ground, all while trying to subvert Islam in Muslim countries. This is the game being played, doesn’t matter if you’re Christian, Muslim, atheist, pagan or whatever, they will still try to fuck you up one way or another.

Exactly. I was raised Catholic but I would consider myself Agnostic or even Pantheistic in some sense. But I definitely follow no religion.

And I hope everyone who wants to play TLOU2 in the middle east gets to do it. Fuck censorship!

Top Bottom