• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLOU2 Has Been BANNED in the Middle East

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Good keep this shit to yourself naughty dog
Pretty lucky. I might move there. TLOU 2 is banned but they got the One Piece World Seeker Hot Springs DLC.
So.....just because you guys don't like the game you want it to see get banned here!? So only game that supports your views are only allowed to be made? What in the fuck is wrong with people.....there one thing not liking the game but another thing want to see it gets banned, thats fucked up!

Last edited:
Why does a game like TLOU have a bunch of nudity? Everyone is ugly af and theres zombies everywhere. Resident Evil hasnt even had nudity once and their girls are bangin.

Last edited:

Danjin44

Yeah, I sometimes struggle to see the difference between western extrimism and eastern extrimism.
The division seems rather arbitrary.
I know right? How is that any different than game don't get localized here because its "too sexy". For fuck sake people if you don't like the game just don't fucking buy it. Why is this fuck up mindset that if they don't like the game the no one else shouldn't play the game either.

At this point people who scream about "SJW" and "agenda" becoming as obnoxious as actual "SJW"

Sterling88

malaga-airport-sunset.jpg

wtf I love Islam now?

V4skunk

Banned
It's been banned because they don't accept lgbt. In some Islamic and African countries they get death penalty.

Ok, one guy I know in my country who works in the ministry said it is likely not banned and that could be a decision by sony not to release the game officially. Sony did this before with God of War 2018 ( they eventually released it)
Sony had a backlash before with little big planet ( even though it was silly because that song was made by a muslim African guy 😂). They probably saw the reception to this lgbt stuff in the west and are anticipating harsh backlash in the middle east. Anyway, people in the middleeast are ok with gayflix. I don't see why they would have problem with the last of us part 2.

Lol that's retarded. The governments banning this game cause of lesbian lovers and whatever else there is are acting retarded.

Last edited:

Tenka Musou

Banned
Maybe they think that things like this will degrade their society.
And it absolutely will.

Fucking lol at those "Omg so backwards" folks, pretending to be woke when Islamic countries ban degenerate filth, they would be screaming "BASED!1!!" if a Christian country did it like Russia or some non-woke eastern EU country.

Bunch of hypocrites

Last edited:

Riven326

Banned
And it absolutely will.

Fucking lol at those "Omg so backwards" folks, pretending to be woke when Islamic countries ban degenerate filth, they would be screaming "BASED!1!!" if a Christian country did it like Russia or some non-woke eastern EU country.

Bunch of hypocrites
Lol. It's not about being woke. It's about being a decent human being and realizing that gay people exist and that it's not a problem. By all means, if you think their society is so superior, why aren't you living there?

Riven326

Banned
Ha...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't deflect your degeneracy
It's not mine. I don't participate in pride marches. See, unlike you, I'm able to understand nuance. This issue was settled decades ago. Why people like yourself cling to it is beyond me. You lost. Gay people exist. They have the same rights as every other American. Get over it or leave.

CobraXT

Banned
So.....just because you guys don't like the game you want it to see get banned here!? So only game that supports your views are only allowed to be made? What in the fuck is wrong with people.....there one thing not liking the game but another thing want to see it gets banned, thats fucked up!

Its not about the ban its about making a stance .. people still can make us psn account and buy the game here if they want to play it no vpn needed .. i am with the ban 100 % .. i was neutral on lgbt people since i don't interact with them and and i dont care what anyone do in their bed .. but since the trans kids and educating 6 years olds abut gay sex become a thing .. i think banning this whole thing is the better solution to deal with it .. you can enjoy youre mutilating of your kids and making this satanic shit as youre value but pls keep it away from us

Last edited:

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
A friendly reminder to keep it on the civil side, and while conversations of this nature can and will get heated, lay off the insults and personal theatrics.

Danjin44

Its not about the ban its about making a stance .. people still can make us psn account and buy the game here if they want to play it no vpn needed .. i am with the ban 100 % .. i was neutral on lgbt people since i don't interact with them and and i dont care what anyone do in their bed .. but since the trans kids and educating 6 years olds abut gay sex become a thing .. i think banning this whole thing is the better solution to deal with it .. you can enjoy youre mutilating of youre kids and making this satanic shit as youre value but pls keep it away from us
Funny thing is people made exact same argument for banning “sexy design” in games. Again just don’t buy it, make your so called “stance” by talking with your wallet.

Riven326

Banned
Funny thing is people made exact same argument for banning “sexy design” in games. Again just don’t buy it, make your so called “stance” by talking with your wallet.
That's the adult thing to do. But apparently it's better to defend a theocracy that routinely throws gay people off buildings, kills women for witchcraft, among other things. Banning a video game is nothing compared to what they get up to on a daily basis.

Zog

Banned
That's the adult thing to do. But apparently it's better to defend a theocracy that routinely throws gay people off buildings, kills women for witchcraft, among other things. Banning a video game is nothing compared to what they get up to on a daily basis.

No one is defending them for throwing people off of buildings and killing women for witchcraft. Let's not get ridiculous here.

Hosam6xavi

Banned
Can you prove it that people thrown because they are gay ?

I need proof

Riven326

Banned
Maybe they looked at the west and decided that they aren't interested in the SJW stuff happening in their country.
No. They've been banning shit for years. Has nothing to do with SJW this or that. It's just a convenient and lazy excuse for people to try to make themselves seem edgy by siding with theocrats that routinely behead people.

Zog

Banned
This is stupid on too many levels. Do you actually think that?

Do I actually think that there are countries that don't want the SJW stuff to happen in their countries? I think it's certainly possible.

No. They've been banning shit for years. Has nothing to do with SJW this or that. It's just a convenient and lazy excuse for people to try to make themselves seem edgy by siding with theocrats that routinely behead people.
They have been banning stuff for years that they think will degrade their society?

Last edited:

Riven326

Banned
Do I actually think that there are countries that don't want the SJW stuff to happen in their countries? I think it's certainly possible.

They have been banning stuff for years that they think will degrade their society?
No. Their society is built on hypocrisy. Those at the top participate in all manner of "degeneracy" that they claim to be against. They ban things in order to keep people under control. It's why any authoritarian leader bans this or that.

Jesus, it's like talking to children. Didn't you people pay attention in history class? Have you not done even a slight bit of research on the middle East and the way these governments operate under Islamic theocracy?

Zog

Banned
No. Their society is built on hypocrisy. Those at the top participate in all manner of "degeneracy" that they claim to be against. They ban things in order to keep people under control. It's why any authoritarian leader bans this or that.

Jesus, it's like talking to children. Didn't you people pay attention in history class? Have you not done even a slight bit of research on the middle East and the way these governments operate under Islamic theocracy?
All societies are built on hypocrisy or do you think American politicians are squeaky clean?

Last edited:

Aion002

I am against censorship of any kind... If you don't want to see something just avoid it, no one is making you buy a freaking video game.

Thankfully, as many mentioned, there are options to get the game.

Also, those celebrating censorship... Well, eventually they will get something you enjoy...

Last edited:

Gone

Banned
This thing is actually funny to discuss with PS fanboys (not fans). On one hand, they would defend Sony no matter what. On the other, when all the lesbian stuff started to emerge, they had a breakdown because it's "against Islam"

"Fuck Niel and his agenda"
"We must preserve our values and boycott the game"
Comments like these can be found on many sites, Facebook pages (including mine) and Twitter.

Fuck ND and fuck those fanboys and their hypocrisy.

Zog

Banned
Also, those celebrating censorship... Well, eventually they will get something you enjoy...

Well see, there's government censorship and then there's the censorship brought on by loud SJW's. Which one do you prefer because we have one and they have the other.

Top Bottom