• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLOU2 Has Been BANNED in the Middle East

There's only one way to respond to this.......

DAB ON THOSE LEZBO BITCHES!
nfL8YKR.jpg

#Bo_HazemWeReallyAreTheLastOfUs
#JoelWasRight

Last edited:

Aion002

Well see, there's government censorship and then there's the censorship brought on by loud SJW's. Which one do you prefer because we have one and they have the other.
Any censorship is bad. Unless you're promoting a real criminal act....

If a creator wants to make a game about a lesbian killing zombies with some kind of "disturbing message", they must be allowed to do so.

If another creator wants to make a game with a dude banging every woman in the world, smoking cigarettes and drinking whiskey, while killing aliens and saving the world... They also must be allowed to do so.

Both of those things are harmless, they are fiction.

If anyone has issues with them... They should just skip them...

Zog

Banned
"SJW"want ban sexy designs in games because they think it degrade their society and now anti-SJW are using the exact same argument for wanting ban game like TLOU Part 2. Is it me or anti-SJW are turning to in to exact people they are hating on?

giphy.gif

Think about it this way, they get censorship no matter what. Maybe they just prefer to censor to try and avoid the SJW stuff happening in their country.

Jayjayhd34

Think about it this way, they get censorship no matter what. Maybe they just prefer to censor to try and avoid the SJW stuff happening in their country.

Yes but developers arnt forced in to diversity, its there choice. Developers should be free to do what ever want with there media then there users should decide if its worth it.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
93cdda3f3ded29563c371d1dcd2c58e1.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....oh boy, Do you really think in governments like Iran think or even care about SJW? This all about control, control what people watch or what they read. In order for them care about "degrade" in their society they first need actually care about their own people......which they don't. Iranian people are awesome and educated people but their governments are not.

Last edited:

Riven326

Banned
They were banning stuff decades before the term SJW even existed. Grow up.

Zog

Banned
Well whatever, you guys go on fighting about it and for bonus points, why not pretend that developers aren't 'influenced' by SJW's.

Iranian people are awesome and educated people but their governments are not.
I wish more people thought like this about Iranian people. Wonderful, beautiful, and intelligent is what I observed during my experiences with them.

Middle Eastern governments are not good in general. Too much nepotism and hypocrisy, surprised they actually banned a game for having lesbian overtones in the story.

marianus

So.....just because you guys don't like the game you want it to see get banned here!? So only game that supports your views are only allowed to be made? What in the fuck is wrong with people.....there one thing not liking the game but another thing want to see it gets banned, thats fucked up!
Quit twisting my words around.
Things I don't like getting censored > things I like getting censored.

Riven326

Banned
Well whatever, you guys go on fighting about it and for bonus points, why not pretend that developers aren't 'influenced' by SJW's.
You know... as I get older, I notice more and more that I'm just baffled by the pure level of irrationality on the part of some people. It's as if we've made no progress at all in the last 30 years or so.

You're too caught up on this SJW hook that you refuse to see that this is simply a developer's vision. Look at Mass Effect Andromeda. Thay was a game that had developers who were outright hostile to a certain demographic of people. There you could make a case. But This? This is the sword you want to die on? And defending theocratic authoritarian regimes that routinely have people beaten and killed for being gay? Really?

CobraXT

Banned
now anti-SJW are using the exact same argument for wanting ban game like TLOU Part 2. Is it me or anti-SJW are turning to in to exact people they are hating on?

not true .. all the people who agreed on the banning of this game including me are actually form ME and for our own reasons .. i didnt see any anti sjw agreeing on the ban .. but yeah they seem happy because it does undermine sony and neil druckmann in sense that their agenda will not be acceptable everywhere .. i don't actually want this game to be banned in a sense that make it illegal to play it or enforcing people to not play it .. but in a sense to make a stand against what this game represent ..

Last edited:

Danjin44

not true .. all the people who agreed on banning this game including me are actually form ME for our own reasons .. i didnt see any anti sjw agreeing on the ban .. but yeah they seem happey because it does undermine sony and neil druckmann in sense that their agnda will not be acceptable everywhere .. i don't actually want this game to be banned in a sense that make it illegal to play it or enforcing people to not play it .. but in a sense to make a stand against what this game represent ..
Devs are free to make whatever they want to make and you are more than free not to like it and choose not to buy it. You are full grown ass man with free will, I don’t see any reason any game should be banned.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Interesting the things that the Middle East tries to shove back into the closet. TLOU2 bad, spreading Islam by the sword A-OK.

Zog

Banned
Devs are free to make whatever they want to make and you are more than free not to like it and choose not to buy it. You are full grown ass man with free will, I don’t see any reason any game should be banned.
Actually devs make the game the publishers tell them to.

Aion002

Some... Not all.

If Sony did that, TLU would never exist... And the PS4 would be receiving Uncharted 9 or something and Gran Turismo 11...

Also, Kojima would never made Death Stranding... And Dreams would never exist...

Last edited:

Danjin44

If that was the case then people would be shitting on Sony not Neil Druckmann, Some people just don't like what Neil Druckmann wants to make and again people are more than free do so but I don't see any reason why he shouldn't allowed to make the game he wants to make.

Zog

Banned
Well, with the way it was being celebrated, I just assumed.

You assumed. Well let me be clearer. Nobody likes censorship but if you were on the outside looking in at the battles the west is fighting with man hating, countless genders, countless personal pronouns, etc... would you INVITE that shit into your country? Make no mistake, when they said during Gamergate that 'no one wants to take away your games', they lied.

Riven326

Banned
You assumed. Well let me be clearer. Nobody likes censorship but if you were on the outside looking in at the battles the west is fighting with man hating, countless genders, countless personal pronouns, etc... would you INVITE that shit into your country? Make no mistake, when they said during Gamergate that 'no one wants to take away your games', they lied.
The two things are not connected though. They didn't ban it because of SJW shit. They banned it because they hate gay people. There are gay people who despise the SJWs as well. You know that, right?

Zog

Banned
The two things are not connected though. They didn't ban it because of SJW shit. They banned it because they hate gay people. There are gay people who despise the SJWs as well. You know that, right?

They ban things that they think will be disruptive to their society, no matter if you call it feminism, SJW, etc...

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
This thread is not about TLOU2 being banned anymore .. sadly it’s about bunch of people who spread hate and words out of knowledge about Islam ..

And they all talk trash without reading without knowing the truth.. this thread showed me a lot . People behind that avatar can be anything but not all can be a human being .. a man without morals is no man but a beast

إنما الأمم الأخلاق ما بقيت
فإن هم ذهبت أخلاقهم ذهبوا

Have a good day to you all

Shmunter

This thread is not about TLOU2 being banned anymore .. sadly it’s about bunch of people who spread hate and words out of knowledge about Islam ..

And they all talk trash without reading without knowing the truth.. this thread showed me a lot . People behind that avatar can be anything but not all can be a human being .. a man without morals is no man but a beast

Yeah it’s bullshit, people need to chill the fuck out

CyRuZ

Banned

And yet the mods only gave them a little slap on the wrist. Sorry, but as much as I dislike RE, some people here are most definitely on the far other side of the spectrum.

Virex

Banned
Its not like the left are pro freedom of speech ethier .. id rather be ruled by religion over being ruled by some lefty
luanatic who want to educate 6 years old about gay sex and advocating for satanic shit like trans kids .. say
what you want about islam but at least we dont advocate for hormonal therapy/geneital choping for kids .. and pls
dont talk about girls underage marrage in islam because its banned in all ME countries including saudi arabia ..
I'm not a fan of islam. But I dare say I agree with your post.

And is your post about TLoU2?

I know, I know. Criticizing Islam is "hateful". Criticizing those who criticize Islam, now, that's being chill and reasonable. How fair-minded of you. Not all people posting here are "human beings", you say? Really? And some are "beasts"? It really is wonderful to see an apologist of the Religion of Peace in action. It seems Islam truly has one saying and doing wonderful things, as exemplified by your post.

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier

I know, I know. Criticizing Islam is "hateful". Criticizing those who criticize Islam, now, that's being chill and reasonable. How fair-minded of you. Not all people posting here are "human beings", you say? Really? And some are "beasts"? It really is wonderful to see an apologist of the Religion of Peace in action. It seems Islam truly has one saying and doing wonderful things, as exemplified by your post.

Paying attention to some words and leaving another is a an art really good job
If you are going to reply to someone you should first ask your self .. why he posted that ? .. then you can track his posts in this thread so you get the full picture

Now .. Wish you good luck

Woodchipper

Wonder how they emotionally handle this situation, when they are not allowed to talk down on religious beliefs. Pro-woke mentality, is definitely something.
Even though I hate all religions, and I want all of them to go away, this probably has very little to do with religion and more to do with fundamentalist regimes.

Virex

Banned

shut the fuck up

Kumomeme

this is expected and never gonna end..people can voiced their freedom but it not necessary wise to forced or push their 'wokeness' towards others with different belief, culture and even religion..diversity never dissapear..gonna respect everyone, that goes to each side.

also take note to what happened with covid 19...nobody in this world above or below others..situation at america is good example...there limit to what freedom can be applied to...and dont forget with freedom come the responsibilities, which is the later is the one people often ignored..most of people rather trying to look glorified in the former.

Last edited:

Kumomeme

this..please mod keep an eye to this thread ..im fine if this post is full of trash talk about the game, the countries or even different opinion of sjw stuff but dont let it derail mocked other religion

Woggleman

"SJW"want ban sexy designs in games because they think it degrade their society and now anti-SJW are using the exact same argument for wanting ban game like TLOU Part 2. Is it me or anti-SJW are turning to in to exact people they are hating on?

giphy.gif
Enemies often start to resemble each other. I am of the thought that sexy women and gays should all be welcome.

Self

I know, I know. Criticizing Islam is "hateful".

Something TLOU2 has thought me is that criticizing christianity, islam or woke culture is somehow considered hateful nowerdays. And I haven't even played the game!

Thanks ND, you sure know how to stir shit up.

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned
Some... Not all.

If Sony did that, TLU would never exist... And the PS4 would be receiving Uncharted 9 or something and Gran Turismo 11...

There have been 6 installments of Uncharted and 8/9 of Gran Turismo.

I mean, we are getting close.

Terenty

On one hand liberals support and promote degenerate stuff like Pride Parades where butt naked old dudes are dancing next to little children with rainbow flags and on the other they want to ban sexy girls in the media.

How does it work? True mental illness

Last edited:
Top Bottom