• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

MildSoss

Second team first try CM incursion down this week. Had to carry these scrubs to victory though.

yfgDsAo.jpg

Geneijin

I'm down to give it a shot.

Edit: looks like you got 4, no worries.
Feel free to add me if you're ever interested in a FL CM run. It's nice having people to play with on GAF.

PSN kopyasu

Next time for sure. We got it done. Not sure if it's worth it though.
We got it down under 2 hours with a few wipes on Wave 8 or 9. Near flawless runs are like an hour if you're treading carefully. I'll be down to run it again if you ever need 1 for a weekly reset. Also, think of FL CM like this. You can get GS 214 items 4 times potentially on each run with party trading instead of once a week. GS 191 stat ranges are worse than GS 182 I believe.

Here's hoping the new DZ would be worthwhile, but I remain skeptical as always. The changes sound like they have zero intentions of reverting the crafting changes, which is fine but the drops better be increased and better quality.

CM incursion done, GG's Geneijin, J_rocca and Edukate!

None of us got anything really worthwhile :(

I'm 222 GS now though...

Word. GG, guys!
Yah, ggs. Thanks for coming on such short notice. Glad we completed our run.

TURBO1112

My group has been struggling with the incursions. Any suggestions. We can get to the first guy with the bomb no problem, but always mess the planting of it.

My group has been struggling with the incursions. Any suggestions. We can get to the first guy with the bomb no problem, but always mess the planting of it.

Enemies will infinitely respawn on the bomb waves, so the best stratefy is to quickly clear the rushers and drones, kill the elite with the bomb and run for the APC. Disable one turret, pop survival link, plant bomb and run back. Due to the APC's constant mortar fire, defending in the underground passage is the best way.

What's the best strategy for CM incursion

All my scrub teams keep dying

I don't know the best strategy but the one that works is where everyone stays in the underground passage and works on killing the enemies one by one. Focus fire the shotgun rushers, drones and snipers. The grenadiers and heavies don't seem to really bother you that much so you can pick them off one by one. Having a good mix of talents and dps + electronics builds is very handy. Also, knowledge of enemy spawn locations and wave specific enemies helps a lot.

edukate

What's the best strategy for CM incursion

All my scrub teams keep dying

Echoing What's been said already, a well-rounded team positioned in the center pit with one or two skill builds helps a bunch. A high crit ch/ dmg pulse scan is key, and overdose > health station (imo). In the later waves- I believe 8 or 9 when shotgunners come in heavy numbers- staying close together while casting overdose and (rotating) survival link makes it a lot easier.

blacklotus

Guys, need your input.

B5LAPmK.jpg

udPorgL.jpg

giUcJyD.jpg

I'm almost at max Phoenix Credits.
Running Aug 204 and First Wave M14 182.
DZ level is 52 still.

What should i get from vendors right now? I need to spend phoenix cause i'm almost at the cap.

Don't mind still saving DZ funds though.
Gloves are 182 and Vest is 204 (the one in the BoO special vendor).

Cheers.

Anyone? :(

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Pulse Concealment fucking rocks. Got a group flanked with it while they had 0 seconds left they had no idea where I was.

http://i.imgur.com/iZ2YUaC.gifv

Need to try it out and see if it works while being rogue.

I'd purchase any remaining gear set items and weapon mod blueprints. Depends how many PXC you can earn in the week before next weeks reset.

Weapons I would leave until tomorrows reset. Both the 204 pistol and LMG are meh. I've only been buying the stuff since I keep hitting 1000 quite quick so I'm kinda collecting.

You're still short on DZ funds for anything good from the vendors, they average around 250-300k each so keep saving just incase a great blueprint comes.

Mullah88

Pulse Concealment fucking rocks. Got a group flanked with it while they had 0 seconds left they had no idea where I was.

Need to try it out and see if it works while being rogue.

Lol yup that's my dz solo must have. If I take out a couple of rogues and I start getting outnumbered, I head down the subway. Once I break line of sight, I pulse and take cover watching the rogues run by lol. Don't think it works when you're rogue but haven't tested it yet

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

Save it until 1.2. I was in the same predicament and bought that Vector which wasn't close to as good as my Aug. I bought a Black Market AK blueprint and got a great roll with it. I used that until I got the Aug.

I watched the 'State of the Game' stream yesterday and one part did interest me more than others. The part when they said PvE will get alot of love and after 1.2 is released, you will understand why the bosses were removed. I am assuming that the roving mobs will get a buff and better loot. Atleast I hope that is the case.

I'm having a heck of a time trying to balance my build. Despite having over 3700 into firearms, with even my most powerful weapons (current favorite is an MP5 with 9.4k base damage alongside brutal and deadly) I just can't seem to breach the 180,000 DPS barrier. I wish I knew what I am doing wrong.

blacklotus

I'd purchase any remaining gear set items and weapon mod blueprints. Depends how many PXC you can earn in the week before next weeks reset.

Weapons I would leave until tomorrows reset. Both the 204 pistol and LMG are meh. I've only been buying the stuff since I keep hitting 1000 quite quick so I'm kinda collecting.

You're still short on DZ funds for anything good from the vendors, they average around 250-300k each so keep saving just incase a great blueprint comes.

Will do.

Save it until 1.2. I was in the same predicament and bought that Vector which wasn't close to as good as my Aug. I bought a Black Market AK blueprint and got a great roll with it. I used that until I got the Aug.

I watched the 'State of the Game' stream yesterday and one part did interest me more than others. The part when they said PvE will get alot of love and after 1.2 is released, you will understand why the bosses were removed. I am assuming that the roving mobs will get a buff and better loot. Atleast I hope that is the case.

Thing is, there's a 1000PC limit, so i have to spend something at least while doing the dailys. If i don't spend, i lose PC.
But thanks.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Will do.

Thing is, there's a 1000PC limit, so i have to spend something at least while doing the dailys. If i don't spend, i lose PC.
But thanks.

I was in the same boat as you, wasted the PC on stuff I didn't use. I lost PC either way. There simply isn't much to spend PC on at this point. You could buy some possibly upgraded gear.

vivftp

He died a minute before so he'd have to have waited 10 minutes.

Well then, screw that guy

On another note, I'm gonna be sad to not get blue div tech after 1.2... Need it to make other gold mats.

Doing as much farming as I can now to have a reserve

Lima

Maybe he was wearing a full set of nomad gear?

The 4 piece nomad perk doesn't work in PvP. Only when AI downs you. If a real player downs you it doesn't activate.

That set is so fucking trash. Make it give extra HP and armor mitigation for the 2 and 3 piece bonuses and keep the 4 piece perk but enable it in PvP. Voila you have a good set people will be happy to get and also something to give people more survivability instead of only cranking up damage every update reducing the TTK.

SirDgby

Neo Member
The 4 piece nomad perk doesn't work in PvP. Only when AI downs you. If a real player downs you it doesn't activate.

That set is so fucking trash. Make it give extra HP and armor mitigation for the 2 and 3 piece bonuses and keep the 4 piece perk but enable it in PvP. Voila you have a good set people will be happy to get and also something to give people more survivability instead of only cranking up damage every update reducing the TTK.

Future set was already datamined to be tanky with +armor etc... not that it helps nomad, but its coming.

Need advice:

I'm at 195k DPS/65K Stamina/14K Electronics
I use a Vector (182 GS), Custom M44 (182 GS I believe), and striker gear except for a Reckless harness + some gloves. All my mod slots are basically crafted HE stamina mods. I've re-rolled most of my gear to get Criti bonuses/armor/SMG damage where possible, but for the past week or so, I just haven't seen any hint of progression.

How do I level up my gear/character at this point? I feel I'm still too weak for CM Incursion. I I have decent number of phoenix credits/Divison Tech to buy better gear, but don't know where to start, etc.

Thoughts?

Insane Metal

Gold Member
I'm pretty disappointed with what I have. I'm level 80 in the DZ, ~200 gear score, but my DPS is around 150k with Striker Gear (4 pieces), and if I try to just get a better DPS, I manage 200K, with 82k Health, 60% mitigation and 10k Electronics.

For someone with over 200 hours of play time, this is pretty bad imo. :(

I'm pretty disappointed with what I have. I'm level 80 in the DZ, ~200 gear score, but my DPS is around 150k with Striker Gear (4 pieces), and if I try to just get a better DPS, I manage 200K, with 82k Health, 60% mitigation and 10k Electronics.

Meanwhile, I'd be happy if I could get to that. I feel like an extra 20k Health, without sacrificing my DPS/armor mitigation would be a game changer. Right now I find the challenging dailies pretty easy, the hard incursion pretty easy with a communicating squad, but can't even approach the CM incursion with my health like it is...

Lima

Meanwhile, I'd be happy if I could get to that. I feel like an extra 20k Health, without sacrificing my DPS/armor mitigation would be a game changer. Right now I find the challenging dailies pretty easy, the hard incursion pretty easy with a communicating squad, but can't even approach the CM incursion with my health like it is...

It's not. HP is the least important stat as long as you always have 65% armor. You most likely won't even notice the extra HP.

It's not. HP is the least important stat as long as you always have 65% armor. You most likely won't even notice the extra HP.
Interesting - I'm at 63% armor mitigation and find there's often situations where just a hint more health would make all the difference. Maybe it's that I need that extra 2% armor more than the health itself, though? Alternately, finding a way to really up my damage, so I'm killing enemies quicker/giving them last chance to pop me I guess is a form of defence too? Either way, just haven't come across any ways to boost my DPS/Health in the last 7-10 days...wondering if I'm missing an obviously better blueprint somewhere.

Brakara

I have around half your play time, but have 240k DPS, 80k health and 12k skill power. I do use the sentry gear though, 3 pieces, where two are the 214 ones that you can craft and one 191 that I got from the one incursion run I've done. Overall GS is 190.

But I do run reckless on my chest piece and savage on my gloves. And I also have the 204 AUG from the BOO last week, which is pretty sweet.

Edit: oh, and mitigation is around 62.5%. I can get up to 260-270k DPS, but then mitigation goes down to 56% which is in the low side.

Top Bottom