• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Warren "I'm not a gaming journalist lol. Also, lighten up."

GHG

Disgraceful. Like organising a party and not inviting the birthday boy

It's more upsetting that Topher Topher has been forgotten about despite him having a target on his back:

x8HH1s5.jpg

tmlDan

Looks like the game will have a 3 year gap between ports...... (for the PS5 port).

Relax gamers, the leak is out and people are having some fun with it. We all looked and had fun with the GTA6 leaks.
How is it fun to look at unfinished games? I don't get it tbh, even GTA6 was pointless

he’s supposed to be a professional though… what does it say about the Verge that this is the kind of person that works there as a “senior” editor
Your must not be familiar with The Verge if you think anyone is supposed to be "professional" there LOL

The Verge is little more than a Democrat propaganda site with a light tech skin

justiceiro

Marlboro: Other M
I don't get why this became so personal for most of you people. Insomniac got hacked, and plans leaked. Journalists decided to make a moral statement out of it. Why should this affect us? Does games get cancelled over this? Did we used the leaked information to harass any insomniac employee? Did this bought any hackers to our accounts? Did any of the journalists removed the information available to the public? There is no rational reason to have strong feelings over this.

Crayon

I don't get why this became so personal for most of you people. Insomniac got hacked, and plans leaked. Journalists decided to make a moral statement out of it. Why should this affect us? Does games get cancelled over this? Did we used the leaked information to harass any insomniac employee? Did this bought any hackers to our accounts? Did any of the journalists removed the information available to the public? There is no rational reason to have strong feelings over this.

Is there any rational reason to have strong feelings at all? :pie_thinking:

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member

Karak

He is right, when pressed they will all say they are not journalists, but hobbyists or simply writers, since being a journalist implies some education or professional code of conduct. I don’t know if you can even call yourself one if you do not have a degree.
We talked about this on the podcast recently. Apology tours are now the normal thing for leakers, writers, whatever. Say it then go on instant apology tour.
He has called himself one before. But if it doesn't fit the method and motive then they aren't one.

Top Bottom