• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Too human pictures

01.jpg

Bird-Man!

02.jpg

SPARKS!

03.jpg

04.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

12.jpg

Hot!
06.jpg

07.jpg

HUGE IQ disparity between some shots and others! I have no expectations for this game at all now though, so I might be nicely surprised when it comes out! :lol

Dunpeal

Banned
Whats with the blown up pictures in the 1st post?

Those aren't the real rez of the pictures, thats why soo many jaggies. And all of those pictures are old.

That one pic with his thumb clipping through his sword hilt or whatever could be straight out of DMC3 and I wouldn't budge.

Dunpeal said:
Whats with the blown up pictures in the 1st post?

Those aren't the real rez of the pictures, thats why soo many jaggies. And all of those pictures are old.

according to teamxbox those are full res screens

DCX

DCX
Ummm...wow, this is kinda underwelming...i really don't know what to say...i mean seeing other 360 titels i refuse to believe this is what the final product will look like.

I BELIEVE

DCX

Zaptruder

Banned
Doom_Bringer said:
according to teamxbox those are full res screens

Then Teamxbox would be wrong.

Full res = 720p. The top screens are 1920x1080.

Looks good otherwise though; just hope there's more variety to the settings then 'cavernous'.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
It's pretty obvious the first images are 720p screen blown up to 1080p, most certainly by some moronic PR person.

DCX said:
Ummm...wow, this is kinda underwelming...i really don't know what to say...i mean seeing other 360 titels i refuse to believe this is what the final product will look like.

I BELIEVE

I know what you mean. I sooo want this game to be good.

TeamXbox's interview with Dyack and some new (?) screenshots also.

Denis Dyack: We plan to be at least 30fps. There are various methodologies to accomplishing this. We are confident that we will get there.

At least 30 fps. Whoohoo! Like there's an even lower option for fps than 30 frames. :lol

E: Oh wait, nevermind. Just remembered Shadow of the Colossus...

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Note to self: DO NOT POST SK STUFF. EVER.

The latter shots look nice, although a bit blurry. Floor texture alert in the first shot!

Mojovonio

Banned
I used to be really excited for this game till I saw the e3 video and the gameplay looked like a nextgen ghauntlet, which is fine, but not what I had hoped for.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
I'm sorta confused.

The top few pictures don't look too good - proof of concept type pics. But the bottom few screens with those large golden.... things, look great. Totally different game alltogether.

What's going on?

Geoff9920

mr jones said:
I'm sorta confused.

The top few pictures don't look too good - proof of concept type pics. But the bottom few screens with those large golden.... things, look great. Totally different game alltogether.

What's going on?
The top couple pics were resized by someone from 720p to 1080p. Hence they look like poop.

Dunpeal

Banned
I liked Twin Snakes, and these guys started Soul Reaver, soo i'm kinda hoping this turn out good, as i sympathise with the Dev team.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Geoff9920 said:
The top couple pics were resized by someone from 720p to 1080p. Hence they look like poop.

That's probably it. Its just that there's such a signifigant difference between the two. The bottom smaller pics (except for the one with the guy looking up at leaves) seem to have so many different effects going on - shadows, light bloom, self shadowing - they really don't look like the same game at all. You could separate those pictures, tell me that they are two different titles, on two different systems, and I'd believe you.

Dunpeal

Banned
Proelite said:
This is off-topic but I just had my account activated, yet I still can't post new threads? Help?

yeah me neither

MbGCaM said:
100 million is the budget for the entire project -trilogy-, production, advertising campaign, etc.

=()

Thats alot

Top Bottom