• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Too human pictures

Proelite

MrSardonic said:
it's because you're a dirty noob

:cry Anyways, 100 million for the trilogy. It's amazing how much money that M$ have at their disposal. If only they would split the money up and fund 5 good developers at least.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I don't know why they keep releasing such atrocious shots. Either the game looks horrible or they need to learn a couple of things about PR.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Junior members can't post new threads. It's a mechanism to limit the penetration of stupidity while you become further accustomed to the forum (or get banned).

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
It's 100 posts or a certain amount of time after joining. Obviously we suggest (more than suggest...) you don't just post random one line messages 100 times so you can post the thread you've been dying to create...or bump some old thread, or derail a current thread with an "I would've started a new thread, but..." sort of deal.

Your usergroup will bump up soon enough, so just have fun and don't sweat it during the process.

-Damien-

Banned
EviLore said:
It's 100 posts or a certain amount of time after joining. Obviously we suggest (more than suggest...) you don't just post random one line messages 100 times so you can post the thread you've been dying to create...or bump some old thread, or derail a current thread with an "I would've started a new thread, but..." sort of deal.

Your usergroup will bump up soon enough, so just have fun and don't sweat it during the process.

why u have to tell the truth? I wanna see the noobs post like crazy

GreekWolf

Naked Snake said:
Speaking of Rare, what are they working on now? And how much did Kameo sell?
I think the correct answer is: Who Cares?

Until they announce a Killer Instinct or Banjo sequel, Rare is dead to me.

jjasper

God what happened, first went from an RPG with a cool idea to a generic beat em' up. Now it looks like crap and from what have said plays like crap. Well at least hopefully this is as bad as it gets (casuse I can't see it getting much worse) and the get it together it will get better from here as this the last couple of shots give me some hope.

Very little hope:(

Doogdogg

Sighs..... is this still the same Too Human originally dreamt and meant for Playstation -- eight years ago? The original main character looks vastly different and screens and vids looks nothing like this pile of crap it managed to evolved into. o_O

Doogdogg said:
Sighs..... is this still the same Too Human originally dreamt and meant for Playstation -- eight years ago? The original main character looks vastly different and screens and vids looks nothing like this pile of crap it managed to evolved into. o_O

No because back then Dyack has hyping it as being a cross between MGS and FF7, now its being hyped along the lines of GoW and other action games.

scrolling through the first post alone is a roller coaster.. im honestly anticipating this game more than anything else this winter simply because i have no idea wtf is going to happen. EXCITEMENT

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Luckyman said:
Looks like crap. Only on 360.

boxguy.jpg

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Too Crappy.

Sorry, I honestly couldn't think of anything wittier to say.

Wasn't this supposed to be the Xbox360 break through block buster killer app action game at one point?

bengraven

EviLore said:

:lol

This game doesn't really do this for me, though. It seems like it's supposed to be the second coming, but it just fails to look good. You'd think after 10 years they could get it right.

But what the ****, I'll try it out.

X26

Banned
Looks like shit

and in a recent interview Dyack said he was 'confident' they could get 30fps, I mean how sad is it that getting up to 30fps is an issue? Next-gen my ass

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
linking this discussion to the "great voice acting thread," is anyone else completely disinterested in baldur's character here? alex roivas and pretty much every character in eternal darkness were pretty original, but baldur looks like such a meathead that i'm having trouble caring what he has to say. :/

please be good please be good please be good please be good

The problem with these screens is there no bar-napkin Nietsche quotes to go along with them, so there is no way of telling how
self
important this game really is.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Billy Rygar said:
The problem with these screens is there no bar-napkin Nietsche quotes to go along with them, so there is no way of telling how
self
important this game really is.
Perhaps the characters yell random quotes as they perform their attacks?

Meh, looks the same as usual except these screen captures suck.

I'm more interesting in seeing new videos that makes the game look non-buggy and more importantly, fun.

Top Bottom