• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm surprised the Bount arc didn't kill the anime.
It was half the length of the Naruto Filler Hell.

It's worse too, especially the dub. Naruto dub is actually well acted where Bount Arc is where the wheels fall off the Bleach dub. Well, where it is noticeable.

Bount Arc does have a lot of so bad it's good though. Kon's shitty friends! Not Vampires!

It also has the best Bleach OP in it.

EDIT: Screw it, starting September 1st I'm going to do Bleach Filler up until the point where TOONAMI relaunched...

EDIT 2: Might as well do up until the end of the Fake Ass Sword Arc as April 1st 2012 is right in the middle of that nonsense. Might do the rest up until the Fake Ass Captain Arc too as that's not really much more.

Gorillaz

I'll pick BL since I'm pretty much on the same level of drinking/being a degenerate as most of that show

Or BTB

Shard is basically BE since he's playing the long con of being Demarco like Satan playing the long con of being a "good guy"

Soulflarz

Banned
Since no one could agree what i am (...more like the exact opposite) i'm going to keep black lagoon unless someone gives a valid objection :3

The Greatest Anime of All Time.

Cowboy Bebop.

ibeBu4jEFyHWvw.gif

Soulflarz

Banned
Friendship Bikinis are Magic

Seeing how i edited my post and you posted this at the same time, i can safely say we've come full circle.

I really need to see this don't I, is it a parody ala Dandy?
Dunno about that, the courage=magic that turns dreams into reality thing is a quote from tales of symphonia dawn of the new world. I just played through it so were all spamming the phrase :3

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So is that the sort of crap I can expect from Fairy Tail?

Everyone is a mage. Mages join guilds that take bounties to earn their keep. The Fairy Tail guild is the most famous of all of these guilds and its members value those sorts of goody two shoes sorts of things. Hustle. Loyalty. Respect. Friendship above all.

Gorillaz

if this show is the power of courage creating fanservice then I'm not sure i want any of that courage magic or friendship

Soulflarz

Banned
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality

(seriously, if i post this one more time, youve basically seen the entire DOTNW plot, and consider these posts a sim for the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom