• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
Admittedly it's kind of hard for me to fully care about the J man since he didn't bother to help Naruto at all when he was growing up.

Ray Down

Banned
i hope you guys are able to catch one piece

or you're boned

3801035.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
last time

brook was remembering about the iceburg that they almost crashed into, but was amazed by its majestic....ice-ness & was remembering the times they had

but then everyone was super tired & collapsed because they really needed the sleep & left brook to sleep on the dock but locked him out so he couldn't join them in bed

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
also, I'm praising nen with the foreknowledge of what it'll become. All those lengthy explanations actually amount to something. There's a real payoff there.

Unicorn's exposition... while it's a lot more clear if you're familiar with UC knowledge, it amounts to absolutely nothing worthwhile. The payoff is total crap.

that's my 100%, interest added, totally objective judgment.

Totally looking forward to it with Nen, but not expecting anything, lol. I keep hoping, because I'd like to enjoy the show as much as others.

I seem to enjoy Gundam 00 more than those in here, though, so I think I just get more fun out of Gundam than many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom