• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Water whip? Even for Naruto standards, that's really lame.

If you invest in a bit of animation Water Whips can be pretty boss.

09a3b61157398764eb35e443d76c6f14.jpg

cntr

Banned
Being quite familiar with both HxH and Gundam, trust me when I say that HxH is infinitely better than the total crap Unicorn is. Even knowing the UC backstory, Unicorn's plot is really lame.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Being quite familiar with both HxH and Gundam, trust me when I say that HxH is infinitely better than the total crap Unicorn is. Even knowing the UC backstory, Unicorn's plot is really lame.

It's not annoying me as much as the "basically a retelling" or SEED, and it may be the obviously-much-more-appealing-to-me art. I liked SEED's style in S-CRY-ED, after that I was quite over the character designer's style.

"Harasame tried to make you into a Hentai main star! He wanted to give you a lucrative career!"

Raxus

I feel like the cloaks they use seem too bulky and a poor colour scheme for ninja.

I touched on this last week. It really seems counterintuitive on every level. It is hard to identify individuals especially with the hoods up. They seem cumbersome in battle and they stick out like a soar thumb in nearly every environment.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I liked the animation!

That reminds me of listening to the Radio in the late 90s. I'd totally enjoy the music on a new station... and then switch once people started singing. GO BACK TO THE OTHER PART!

Did the vocalist say something about Cerulean city or something?

cntr

Banned
also, I'm praising nen with the foreknowledge of what it'll become. All those lengthy explanations actually amount to something. There's a real payoff there.

Unicorn's exposition... while it's a lot more clear if you're familiar with UC knowledge, it amounts to absolutely nothing worthwhile. The payoff is total crap.

that's my 100%, interest added, totally objective judgment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom