• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

And 20,000.

It's not a hard limit, we can ride this into next week a little. New thread will be up before the weekend. That'll effectively make June a 5 week month but we'll see if we have another overflow problem in a few weeks I guess.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Thoughts on Cooler's Revenge....

After watching the original Japanese background music audio broadcasted tonight and going back and watching my old VHS copy, I can confidently say I love the orignal "AMV" licensed music dub tenfold more than the orignal bg music. The fights lack intensity amplified by Disturbed, or heavy rock/ metal abrupt cuts/ mixing and all. I mean THIS is pretty epic compared to THIS.

Nostalgia ftw!

LOL, that link with the American soundtrack is RIDICULOUS.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Where have you been all night

ive been here all night lol, you havent seen a post from me? I think the only one I wasent posting in was one piece cause I opted to watch a much later episode on my own, and ofcourse when half of batman and naruto came out I went on my break and watched two best friends, now im watching clone wars from last week.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Thoughts on Cooler's Revenge....

After watching the original Japanese background music audio broadcasted tonight and going back and watching my old VHS copy, I can confidently say I love the orignal "AMV" licensed music dub tenfold more than the orignal bg music. The fights lack intensity amplified by Disturbed, or heavy rock/ metal abrupt cuts/ mixing and all. I mean THIS is pretty epic compared to THIS.

Nostalgia ftw!
Yeah I really love the disurbed songs in the movies. DBZ's soundtrack has some good ones but alot of them dont match with the scene or isnt powerful enough to carry it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom