• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB2448

Clone Wars is canon while Knights of the Old Republic II technically isn't. I know this is probably an annoying, superfluous note for ToonamiGAF, but I'm still kind of bitter. If it's any consolation, I'm absolutely loving the animation right now, damn.

Who cares if Godzilla is on this planet hoarding the fuel, just drop a few more on other planets and the war is over and then you don't need the fuel

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This is gonna be a awesome godzilla tribute, wish clone wars started a week earlier, than it would have been perfect.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Wait, did that thing's armor protect against the lightsaber? i thought those things were pretty much a unstoppable.

yeah, like the only things that can stop a lightsaber is another lightsaber, those crystal things that are in special droids, and....thats all, many times you see lightsabers cutting through very thick metal doors on ships with no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom