• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
I'd say Kai's well past its spoiler expiry date by this point, heh. I'm more curious how people will deal with the references to the original series, because I've heard about some of the stuff Super brings back.

Boruto isn't written by Kishimoto.

He was the co-writer along with Ukyō Kodachi.

cntr

Banned
But he's not working on the series, right? That's what I was thinking of.

Didn't know the movie was good though, surprising.

Ray Down

Banned
But he's not working on the series, right? That's what I was thinking of.

Didn't know the movie was good though, surprising.

He's a supervisor on the series, which means he just yes or no to ideas and proposes his shitty ideas to make it in.

Ray Down

Banned
People have been posting spoiler gifs in this thread for Hunter X Hunter for years. Naruto's remaining 300+ episodes have been discussed in great detail. We just went through a whole conversation a couple days ago where we spoiled the conclusions of several major fights in Fairy Tail with gifs...that even came with subtitles so there could be no mistaking what was happening.

Some random out-of-context screenshots of mostly minor characters from a non-Toonami show seems pretty low level on the Toonami-GAF spoiler tier list.

This, it's not like we are spoiling WCI plot lines and secrets.

Ignore my avatar being a kind of a spoiler.

People have been posting spoiler gifs in this thread for Hunter X Hunter for years. Naruto's remaining 300+ episodes have been discussed in great detail. We just went through a whole conversation a couple days ago where we spoiled the conclusions of several major fights in Fairy Tail with gifs...that even came with subtitles so there could be no mistaking what was happening.

Some random out-of-context screenshots of mostly minor characters from a non-Toonami show seems pretty low level on the Toonami-GAF spoiler tier list.

I understand that, but I know there are a few regulars in this thread who were interested in continuing One Piece from where Toonami left off. Everybody treats spoilers differently and, to some, even a picture might be spoiler-ish.
It's a case-by-case, sort of thing.

I was pretty good on keeping up with post-time skip one piece until the end of Dressrosa, that fucking arc was soo long & burned me out soo bad I haven't even started reading Yonko Arc yet. would be nice not to be spoiled on it.

Anyways, Sonic Mania is hype. pure hype.

Crocodile

Robin's post time skip design is terrible.

It's terrible people.

I agree with this. I'm still not over it. It's such a massive downgrade >_<

I also agree with this. Especially since we aren't even talking about plot or character spoilers but just some out of context character designs. OP never struck me as the type of series that could be ruined by spoilers. There are very few OMG PLOT TWIST moments in the series. IMO.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Can August hurry up so I can get my Sonic Mania LE?

Think we'll get a July 4th marathon this year since July 1st is on a Saturday? They did one last year since July 2nd was on a Saturday & I'm sure it'd be a good excuse to do an AoT2 marathon.

I'd say Kai's well past its spoiler expiry date by this point, heh. I'm more curious how people will deal with the references to the original series, because I've heard about some of the stuff Super brings back.

Boruto isn't written by Kishimoto.
I never finished Dragonball and there's just some shit in Super where I'm like
uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

Ray Down

Banned
^
Don't be hating.

Also finally got my Switch and playing Zelda.

Not much I want to say other than the dub is just....sort of there.

cntr

Banned
they should make a SAO-like anime except the big twist is that the real world didn't exist and the series turns into the Matrix.

that's the kind of meta shit I expect someone to make someday.

bonus points if you add an extra twist that humans never physically existed ever, and were created by robots, for extra mind-screwery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom