• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more of the fact that instead of focusing on the lore of Superman (I mean, the dude has decades of material to work with), they mainly focus of "punch villains" and do the bare minimum. That's why people will always view that as "boring."

Exactly. Goku is strong, but Superman is simply out of his league.

So Superman is just OPM

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Superman has more tools, that's why he's Superman.

Golden Age Superman would often times just send out robbits he made to look like him with most of his powers to take care of shit. He literally got new fantastic powers every two or three months.

Superman has more tools, that's why he's Superman.

Golden Age Superman would often times just send out robbits he made to look like him with most of his powers to take care of shit. He literally got new fantastic powers every two or three months.

*Silver Age

Golden Age Superman spent much of his time without even the ability to fly.

Mizerman

To be fair, the Silver Age had a lot of silly shit even for comics.

Especially with Lex "I stole 40 cakes and that was terrible" Luthor had macgyvered a time machine out of junk...within prison.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Even Man God's knowledge is not canon

I'm over 30 so according to anime standards I'm already going senile.

Also just for that wise crack I...won't deploy SAO:EE's finale. Not because I'm mad at you or anything...just that I'm crazy busy. This weekend was my last best shot yet I was sick during most of it. I think I'm not free until...next Friday?

Regiruler

ckohler when are you going to change your avatar to align to the superior hype train?

Persona is shit I tell you
SHIIITTTT

SMT NOW, SMT FOREVER

bigkrev

So, uh, without a hint of cynicism, I enjoyed the Naruto movie. Probably the best anime spin off movie I've ever seen. It smartly saves it's action for it's one big fight scene, flows well, and was understandable enough to someone like me who is 500ish chapters behind the plot in the Manga.

So, uh, without a hint of cynicism, I enjoyed the Naruto movie. Probably the best anime spin off movie I've ever seen. It smartly saves it's action for it's one big fight scene, flows well, and was understandable enough to someone like me who is 500ish chapters behind the plot in the Manga.

Is it better than One Piece movie 6?

Line_HTX

Hahaha, you're never getting a patch on the consoles. Now you know how it feels to be a Mahvel fan.

Keep Marvel at EVO until Morrigan wins. Fuck MegaTwerp, I MEAN, Zero, and all other mindless point chars. So glad KBR won. Buff Morrigan too.

I like to imagine Vergil doing Level 4 on Zero every hour every day because FUUCK MegaTwerp!

Ultimax is dead friend :(

Yeah, I know... Fucking AtlusUSA AND ArcSystemWorks. This is all their fault. They killed the scene. Should've brought it out earlier instead of clinging to their arcade profits. The same thing goes for Namco and their "arcade profits." I want to play Tekken 7 NOW!

What the hell is going on in here?

Y'all went from talking about booty to talking about Superman.

Fucking soulflarz brought it up. I don't know why.

Forgive me, I sound a little mad right now, hahaha...

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Sitting down for this Naruto movie
Theater is 75% full and I'm the only white person
What have I done.

That feel when you have work during the boruto movie

that feel when you got one of only 2 copies left of naruto the last DVD at target the other day

that feel when childhood ship sailed

Soulflarz

Banned
College is not easier than HS.

That was a lie.

I've put more effort into school the past week than I did my entirety of junior and senior years.

That was a lie.

I've put more effort into school the past week than I did my entirety of junior and senior years.

I think the reason that people say that college is easier than school is due to a couple reasons. One, in college you don't have to deal with all or as much as of the social bullshit you used to, and that's a relief to many. You can kinda go at your own pace in college to an extent. And finally, let's be honest, you can bullshit a lot in college. Not all the time, but a lot of the time. Depends a bit on your major, and the type of teachers you have.

Line_HTX

That was a lie.

It really depends on what you're doing, but it's better safe than sorry to stay on top of yer things.

Yes, you do go at yur own pace n shit, but certain parts of the semester yu have to lock down an all that shitt

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Go super hard on any work you need to do from the beginning, then study hard when exam times comes. It'll give you so much free time it'll be ridiculous.

Soulflarz

Banned
I think the reason that people say that college is easier than school is due to a couple reasons. One, in college you don't have to deal with all or as much as of the social bullshit you used to, and that's a relief to many. You can kinda go at your own pace in college to an extent. And finally, let's be honest, you can bullshit a lot in college. Not all the time, but a lot of the time. Depends a bit on your major, and the type of teachers you have.

I never had to deal with social issues in high school. I went home and played games from 3-1am every day that wasn't burnt away with my friends :3
I...don't think I'm outdoing that?

Can't bullshit a calc class where we did related rates one day and optimization the next.

I cant do either of those for my life. I'm guessing my teacher isn't easy...mainly because uhm....I could do everything in the homework

Then I tried to do his practice quiz aka a quiz from a previous semester
Had no idea how to even start it.

Go super hard on any work you need to do from the beginning, then study hard when exam times comes. It'll give you so much free time it'll be ridiculous.
Yep. In the hellish part.

I think I'v had a little too much...

I'm not even caring about editing my spelling and stfuff, hahaadaha

L-line

Ah, I transferred into a four year college. And in doing so, I managed to avoid a lot the courses that cripple a lot of college students with fear.

The problem is that I'm psychology major. I love psychology. I enjoy it immensely. I enjoy debating it, and working with individuals with it.

That said, my future job opportunities are probably going to be awful unless I knuckle down for a masters. Which with my current financial status, is gonna be a long fucking road.

Soulflarz

Banned
I don't know what I want to do and every interest survey I've ever been forced to take has reminded me that I am not interested in a job apparently.

I don't know what I want to do and every interest survey I've ever been forced to take has reminded me that I am not interested in a job apparently.

Don't worry. There's always fast food jobs.

Eric_burger_job_1650.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom