• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I'm really glad I opened the original Toronto-Age OT in 2011. I had just become a Canadian citizenship and I was so excited to be here. As a community we were able to build something very unique and special here on GAF. Toronto is not a perfect city, but it's our city and community; I wouldn't ask to be anywhere else.

For those interested, we've opened an alternative thread else where. Please join our Discord, or message me for details.

Thank you everyone for being a part of this community.

Mhee123

Neo Member
Loving the Toronto Collage.

You can add me to the Twitter list if that's cool. I'm more active there than in my real life: @Mhee123D

P.S. Team Winter for a Refrigerated Life!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Where's my generic asians title at EM??

WHERE IS IT

I did my best! The Generic Asians title was one I came up with, but Roto wins again. I blame the voting splitting.

FTaXXzJ.png

Willectro

Banned
Great OT. Well done, EvilMario.

Although I haven't been to all of Kuro's recommendations, I would agree with the ones I have - great list.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Nice work! Love the collage. Every time I thought it had finished loading and I could start reading the next post, another set of pictures would pop up!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Nice work! Love the collage. Every time I thought it had finished loading and I could start reading the next post, another set of pictures would pop up!

Thanks! I'm sorry about the bandwidth. I trimmed them down to what I hope was a respectable size. I'll be linking to larger versions in a bit for those interested, but I just wanted the OT before I started that.

modbot giveth (free games) and modbot taketh away (non-community status)

Well, at least the Moved-> tab will be see by like 10 people before it becomes buried on the 30th page of Off Topic in about five minutes..

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks! I'm sorry about the bandwidth. I trimmed them down to what I hope was a respectable size. I'll be linking to larger versions in a bit for those interested, but I just wanted the OT before I started that.

No worries. They were small enough that they were loading about as fast as I could scroll the page. Still better than trying to load a page full of gifs.

Roto13

Hooray, new OT!

I did my best! The Generic Asians title was one I came up with, but Roto wins again. I blame the voting splitting.

FTaXXzJ.png

Yes. People who wanted to vote for a lame title had to pick between two. People who wanted an awesome title only got to pick mine.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Maybe I should post in Toronto GAF after months of just lurking

Winter isn't so bad

Welcome, friend.

Team winter is growing. This new thread is off to a great start.

Holy fuck, great job, Lanky!

Whoops, sorry.

First Green Tea Cafe = Le Cafe Michi. URL = http://www.yelp.ca/biz/le-cafe-michi-toronto

That other green tea cafe you got right.

Now, FUCK WINTER!

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCK!

edit: and your own twitter link is broken.

I just opened that Yelp page. That curry.. hurrrr.. I need Japanese Curry so bad now.

Who built a tunnel by York u?

The support beams, and lights with generator and everything, and the fact that it's near one of the venues for the Pan Am Games is suspicious, to say the least. God damn now that I think about it it is kinda... Freakishly weird.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
The support beams, and lights with generator and everything, and the fact that it's near one of the venues for the Pan Am Games is suspicious, to say the least. God damn now that I think about it it is kinda... Freakishly weird.
Don't worry, it was probably just going to be used as a rape tunnel. :/

Top Bottom