• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I need to adopt a Majora's Mask! D:

I'm in no rush, fuzzy.

Hopefully, I can grab it off you and run away when it gets warmer. Possibly next weekend?

This weekend is kinda packed, X-Ray, ultrasound, weddin' anniversary, sacrificing Kraftwerk to bring warm weather, cheering for Team Tank, being carried in MonHun, and more!

On a random note, Japanese curry!

...I'm gonna have the most posts again! :~

Edit: GODDAMN IT, RAPTORS!!!

ahdurian

I need to adopt a Majora's Mask! D:

I'm in no rush, fuzzy.

Hopefully, I can grab it off you and run away when it gets warmer. Possibly next weekend?

This weekend is kinda packed, X-Ray, ultrasound, weddin' anniversary, sacrificing Kraftwerk to bring warm weather, cheering for Team Tank, being carried in MonHun, and more!

On a random note, Japanese curry!

...I'm gonna have the most posts again! :~

Edit: GODDAMN IT, RAPTORS!!!

We The Fourth fails again

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's not a Toronto thread unless one of our sports teams disappoints us.

Once again shitty loss but 37-19. We all know the team has flaws and right now what we are seeing is far from what the finished product will be. The first big moves will begin this summer.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I've updated the image links in the first post that no one will ever use.

But more importantly, if you click on the images in the collage section, you'll open a 2000x2000 pixel image of that segment of it. If you really want one of the full images and don't want to hunt through 37,000 posts, let me know which one and I'll upload it for you.a

Please let me know if anything is broken, if the way its formatted sucks, or if there's anything I'm missing. The last four sections have been updated a bit, but I plan to do more work on the in the next few days.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
ModBot was basically watching the end of OT3 and was ready to push the 'Move to Community' button as soon as I posted. I'm not even sure I had all seven posts in before it moved.

I guess the only answer is more meetup threads with links to OT4.

By the way, sunset a couple of days ago via Reddit.

VNaw9Qu.jpg

Maybe we should just link this page every time we mention Toronto, like a Wikipedia page.

"Woah, Vancouverites tend to have just one head? In Toronto, people usually have two especially if they are #teamwinter."

Omlagus

Great OP!

Checking in from.....Vaughan.... Well, it's GTA, right? So, close enough!! But I was born and raised in Scarborough, so that counts for something right, guys?

Guys?

*crickets*

jl4855

Great OP!

Checking in from.....Vaughan.... Well, it's GTA, right? So, close enough!! But I was born and raised in Scarborough, so that counts for something right, guys?

Guys?

*crickets*

forever immortalized as "the city above toronto, the city of vaughan"

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Friends,

I am not long for this earth as I have made the poor choice of eating at a Chinese buffet that did not have sneeze guards and my stomach is currently fisting itself. Fuck CNY family dinners, fuck buffets, fuck stomach flu and fuck endless crab legs.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Great OP!

Guys?

*crickets*

There's a few of us from Vaughan who post in here friend. You are in a safe place.

jl4855

Friends,

I am not long for this earth as I have made the poor choice of eating at a Chinese buffet that did not have sneeze guards and my stomach is currently fisting itself. Fuck CNY family dinners, fuck buffets, fuck stomach flu and fuck endless crab legs.

mandarin or dragon pearl?

Friends,

W6sYkBQ.jpg

Eleuin

There's a NSFW post on the 1st page of /r/toronto right now that I highly recommend not looking at in public like I did.

Glad whoever took this was more concerned with about a picture than getting the guy arrested

I would've pressed the yellow emergency button, fuck that

Top Bottom