• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto Meetup VIII: The Ocho. #teamwinter won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadratic

Nerfgun, you still coming? Plan after Mick e Flynns is KFC. Korean fried chicken at Yonge and Bloor.

We'll still be here for maybe another hour or so.

Oppo

my thing that was supposed to be a couple of hours has stretched beyond recognition

work crap

fly, you fools

Ventara

There was a meetup? I thought I noticed a higher number of weirdos today
j/k
. But seriously, I pass that place everyday and I had finished work at 8, too. Might've stopped by to see how you guys looked if I had known.

Mupod

that was fun! Ramen was awesome even if I can't into chopsticks and had little idea what I was ordering.

Maybe next time I won't be full of pizza from work, even then I have no idea how you guys were still ready for McDonalds after eating all that.

Starting to feel the MH bug again too, might fire it up again soon or look into these facebook meetups. For now though I'm going to fall asleep before my head hits the pillow.

Sober

I took a few pictures but Kuro has the group shots. I have a few shots of generic asians and next-gen bloom instead.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Pics from Last Night

Ramen

SPY8N9X.jpg

Not bad by any means at all. Not up to the par of Kinton though.

Left side of the table at Mick
kkf4fIo.jpg

mr. rager, whitehawk, junior mint, kinitari, fuzzy, dr campino, quadratic's head, brinbe's head, who is the guy at the bottom left????

Right side of the table at Mick
6Ur1jh8.jpg

sober covering up louis c.k. lookalike, evilmario, brinbe, kinitari, and on the other end it's lostconfused, soultron, dynasty warrior alphatw00, dr campino's genius girlfriend, dr campino, fuzzy's head, mr rager's head, whitehawk's head

Cheers!
FjHWou0.jpg

toasting a nice hot summer day!

Sober

3DS-fest just before the Ramen meetup. Not shown: some Vitas.

EM's two copies of MK7 and his copy of Nintendogs: Cats

Japanese Poutine. Eh.

This is TO-GAF tipping

Quadratic and Whitehawk fondling those balls

Cripplegate, Mupod, Alpha, Soultron's tattooed arm and Junior Mint on the other side of the table watching the ball fondling

Brinbe is passed the fuck out. Also dat next-gen bloom.

Quadratic

Hope everyone had a good time last night. We had a great turn out.

I was talking to Whitehawk on the subway and maybe have the next meetup when Super Smash Bros comes out on the 3DS in October? The local handheld play session we had was really fun.

Magnus

I need to make it out to one of these! Why hold it the same weekend as FanExpo? G'damn.

Our booth is rockin. Come see us, GAF! 501, Omega Level!

qXMwBuK.jpg

bFpEJwA.jpg

Q7Qa9GQ.jpg

(I'm in the middle!)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I work at Kinton! Say hi if ya drop by.
Which location and can we get extra heart attack levels of pork belly? ;)

I've been to 1 and 2 and I don't recall seeing anyone that looked like you there. Assuming that generic Asian guy you had in your avatar was you...?

@shadowkat you can ask not to have your picture taken or to delete the picture if it was taken.

Oshimai

Which location and can we get extra heart attack levels of pork belly? ;)

I've been to 1 and 2 and I don't recall seeing anyone that looked like you there. Assuming that generic Asian guy you had in your avatar was you...?

@shadowkat you can ask not to have your picture taken or to delete the picture if it was taken.

Lol I changed my hairstyle and I have a light beard now. Come to Kinton 1! Ask for the half Korean half Japanese dude.

Kinton 1. But I go to both so I might have forgotten.

My GF's dad was surprised that you knew Japanese (I don't know why?) and you mentioned it was a super easy language to learn.

Lol maybe it's because I spoke to them in English. I'm one of the few non-native Japanese who work there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom