• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto Meetup VIII: The Ocho. #teamwinter won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I don't see it.

Might try to make it for the pre-meetup. My cousin still has my copy of MH3U though. Guess I could use that time to complain about the NEW 3DS.

Huh. Last time I listen to the radio for that fake ass update. Yeah, I'm checking the weather right now and it says only partly cloudy.

Unless Quick meant he didn't want to come cause I didn't wear my MonHun t-shirt... 0_o

EvilMario @JALinTO
Follow
Just a remember to those in Toronto attending Fan Expo, we're having a GAF (and Monhan) meetup tonight. http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=876899 …
12:06 PM - 29 Aug 2014
EM, YOU DIRTY LURKER!

Quadratic

Last minute shit came up. Ill try my best to make it. Ughghghhghgghhghghg

No problem. We'll be out late probably.

About to head out myself.

Will post where I am at the Yonge Dundas food court later ~6:30pm.

This is a pre meetup if anyone wants to get some Mon Hun / streetpassing done.

The real meetup is still going to be at Raijin ramen. Try and arrive by 8. Our group will probably loiter in the front for 5-10 mins while we get numbers.

If you're late just come into the restaurant and try and grab a spot. We'll probably be done by 9:30 max and then we'll be rolling to a bar afterwards.

Check the thread for updates.

soultron

Banned
I'm gonna have to bail out. I'm just not feeling good.

Sorry.

Would a
1991552347.jpg

make you feel better?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Well, it was to be expected.

We generally have some last minute drop outs. S'allright. You guys can come next time and treat us to a pitcher, ya bums! :D

Mupod

heading out now. Hopefully I don't have any trouble finding you guys.

Also the 3DS frankenstick is bigger than I remember. I'll be the big guy with bulging pockets

Quadratic

heading out now. Hopefully I don't have any trouble finding you guys.

Also the 3DS frankenstick is bigger than I remember. I'll be the big guy with bulging pockets

Snagged a table by Opa! Souvlaki. I'm a generic Asian wearing a light coloured shirt with a hoodie.

When you get off the escalators hang a left and walk straight to the back where the tables and windows are.

Can't make it this time. :( Really busy with moving. Hope you guys throw something together around December, I should be back in Toronto for a bit.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Alright guys, some wacky shit happened to me this week and as a result of that I may not be able to stay out all that late, but I am fo sho coming, I'll see ya'll at 8

ZZMitch

Looks like I will be coming actually! Move out might not be happening tonight after all.

Ill be wearing a white neogaf shirt and a USA soccer jacket :D

soultron

Banned
Heading to Raijin now, players. Be there in maybe 30 mins. Shorts (yep), green short sleeve button up shirt, blue shoes, glasses.

soultron

Banned
Holy shit. TTC is rammed right now. What is the big deal? I thought FX ended over an hour ago? At Bloor-Yonge now, waiting to get to College.

ZZMitch

I just walked by a bunch of people in cosplay outfits on the way back, I wonder if they were running late for the meet up? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom