• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump commemorates Cinco de Mayo with a special message to constituents

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
XJgomvdl.png

Damn...

BUT WAIT

Sad!

I'll assume he at least have enough pull in his own tower to get the grill staff to make him an authentic Chipotle taco salad.

In other news...just posted...

DZlDhNk.jpg

Can't wait till one of the former GOP candidates actually does this just because they hate him so much.

U2NUMB

Can we all at least admit that if nothing else the rest of the year is going to be entertaining as hell. Then of course doom will hit the world but until then.. entertaining.

Pulled Pork Tacos with pineapple slaw and avocado cream - MEXICAN

Tequila-Lime Chicken Tacos with a spicy hot cilantro sauce - MEXICAN

Taco Bowl Salad - TEX-MEX BULLSHIT; GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE.

jmdajr

http://www.chron.com/news/politics/article/Donald-Trump-s-Cinco-de-Mayo-taco-tweet-has-us-7395864.php

Local Houston news felt the need to comment immediately.

Here are some questions we have about Trump’s latest tweet:

Should a presidential candidate really be hawking his name brand taco bowl to constituents?

Should Trump really be saying “Hispanics” when Cinco de Mayo is a Mexican holiday?

Should Trump even be trying to win over Mexican voters on Cinco de Mayo, an event that’s not barely celebrated in Mexico and serves primarily as a day for Americans to party and drink tequila?

Should Trump be celebrating Cinco de Mayo with a crispy taco salad – a product invented in Texas?

Should he even be claiming Trump Tower Grill has the best taco bowls when Yelp gives the restaurant a mere 3.5 stars out of five?

Ekdrm2d1

None of what he posted was actually Mexican lol

Tex mex does suck lol

EDIT: It doesn't suck ... it's just not as good as the real thing.

Was just about to post this.

The Tequila Lime chicken tacos is something like Chipotle would serve. American-Mexican.

Let me see grasshoppers in the mix..

Was just about to post this.

The Tequila Lime chicken tacos is something like Chiptole would serve. American-Mexican.

Let me see grasshoppers in the mix..

I'll get you chapulines on the side.

Tequila Lime Chicken is great.

Chipotle may as well be Taco Bell + $5.

Apt101

Congratulations Republicans. I guess. Woof.

I mean seriously USA. This is like having Hilary Clinton run against Doctor Who. Not whatever actor is portraying him, but the actual Doctor Who. How fucking insane is the world right now? The most powerful nation in the history of the world has a cartoon candidate? How did this happen? Why? We are forever and eternally embarrassed.

Hexa

I'm more interested in who that's a picture of.

Watch Trump declare hes not against immigration just not uncontrolled immigration. PIVOT

He's said that multiple times already. From things like (paraphrased) 'Students that go to college in the US should be allowed to stay here' to 'If Zuckerberg wants them [H1B] he'll have them' to 'We love our legal immigrants', etc.

Beartruck

I am almost certain they are a tex mex thing

This is like if he went to Olive Garden and ate that grotesque chicken parm lasagna thing and tweeted "I Love Italians!!!"
Can confirm, I'm half Italian and my brow furrowed at that statement even though it was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom