• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Suggests Paul Ryan Struck Some 'Sinister Deal' Behind His Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0523

Conceding is a tradition but not a requirement for the loser. He can whine on Twitter or threaten legal action that never materializes, but Clinton will be inaugurated just the same.
Ohh okay. I didn't know it's not a requirement. Then it will make him look very bad when he doesn't concede.

FStop7

Banned
Paul Ryan, Rudy Giuliani, Ted Cruz, Chris Christie... seeing all of them being dragged down with the Trumptanic is amazing.

I keep seeing this unfold, and understanding more and more why Boehner bailed the fuck out of there. He'd dealt with the crazies in the House long enough, he'd want nothing to do with this shit. His unexpected retirement seems smarter every day.

True story. Boehner be like:
Barack_Obama_and_John_Boehner_enjoying_Saint_Patrick%27s_Day_2014.jpg

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
The Republican establishment is going to go out of their way to screw over Trump after this election is done.

So will Trump not run again then? He said this will be Republicans only shot at winning. I'm assuming that means Trump won't run in 2020 when he loses?

Lunar15

Congrats Trump, your ego has earned you a spot in every history textbook: As a total fucking embarrassment.

I'm going to have to tell my kids, who will tell their kids, about how fucked up and embarrassing you were. Not even your own party likes you.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Watching a livestream of a rally going on right now... Dude is fucking crazy. You guys should seriously start considering how to handle his craziest supporters after he loses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2EJMRhvuNQ
The very first sentence I hear is total BS.

He's going to cancel TTIP and make deals with individual countries. Guess what, the EU member states don't do that, that's why that whole union exists. It's a common market. Idiot.

to this day I still sometimea wonder if Trump is really that much of a nut job or if this really is some sort join sabotage operation that Trump and the Democratic side cooked up.

Congrats Trump, your ego has earned you a spot in every history textbook: As a total fucking embarrassment.

I'm going to have to tell my kids, who will tell their kids, about how fucked up and embarrassing you were. Not even your own party likes you.

The McCarthy of our day

3N16MA

Banned
Trump literally has to say "there is something going on there" and his pack of morons will start to froth at the mouth. No need for the smallest grain of shit stained evidence. Not even some crack ass theory. Just utter those words and he has his base believing in some dumbass shit.

These idiots will eat up the BS on Trump's news network.

Trump really has locked down the idiot voting block.

Remember, idiots are people two. ...was the plot to an election episode of 30 rock.

It was the plot of THREE episodes brother!

This is fucking insanity. I always think I won't be surprised by when happens next and then like the moment I have that thought something happens that surprises me

Christ, he's more delusional than Romney. He seriously thinks he won that debate? He got almost as wrecked as the last one.
Trump never admits defeat even when he loses. He called his defeat in the discrimination lawsuit a victory because he didn't have to admit wrongdoing.

I suppose by some definitions adults making reasonable arrangements to work together to keep a country running can be considered "sinister deals".

Garlador

The monster they created finally turns on them.

I hope this becomes "Birther Movement 2.0".

Forget Clinton. I hope he fights the "sinister" GOP who stabbed him in the back for years and years to come.

Christ, he's more delusional than Romney. He seriously thinks he won that debate? He got almost as wrecked as the last one.

Romney did completely obliterate Obama in that first debate.

Trump, though, just always says he's winning. Trump said that it was the greatest debate performance in American history.

I mean like ... What

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln–Douglas_debates

There have been dozens of books written about Lincoln/Douglas...

Klocker

Such a disgusting human being... he is inciting anger and doubt in a group of people which may lead to the undoing of our democracy as we know it. Hyperbolic? Maybe.

But there are 30% of people that are going to buy into the whole conspiracy theory of Clinton, Ryan and whoever else giant douche lumps in there and will spend the rest of their lives never believing another fact and constantly rebelling against the greater good because of it.

This guy is fucking dangerous

So will Trump not run again then? He said this will be Republicans only shot at winning. I'm assuming that means Trump won't run in 2020 when he loses?

If trump won this year he'd be the oldest president to hold office. He will be in no shape, physically or mentally to run in 4 years. The latter is true right now though.

Corto

Watching a livestream of a rally going on right now... Dude is fucking crazy. You guys should seriously start considering how to handle his craziest supporters after he loses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2EJMRhvuNQ

I read in a Politico article the other day that he encouraged the audience in one of his rallies to boo and scream at the Press penned ate the venue for 2 minutes. And a dialogue of a supporter and a reporter afterwards went something like this (paraphrasing a bit): "-Hey are you CNN? -No. -That's good, because I was going to spit on you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom