• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump thanks Putin for expelling 755 US staff currently serving in Russia

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Please tell me this is fake or a misrepresentation of what he actually said. No way this man can be this stupid and unaware of how the optics look with that comment.

I know this observation has been done to death, but just imagine the absolute shitstorm there would have been had Obama said this. The standards Trump is held to by his base are abysmal.

rjinaz

He's starting to sound like how a Trump supporter sounds, no matter what their God Emperor does, they will find a way to make it a positive for him, expect with Trump it's Putin.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Please tell me this is fake or a misrepresentation of what he actually said. No way this man can be this stupid and unaware of how the optics look with that comment.

He's absolutely that stupid, was there ever a moment when you thought he wasn't?

tumblr_osd7sqaJjs1ua7tzho2_400-2.gif

Mechazawa

So either Trump is being bizarrely sincere(
pssst Treason
) or he's pulling out some of the most passive aggressive sarcasm to deflect from the idea that Putin gave the US the middle finger with this move, despite these people being straight up out of jobs at the expense of Trump maintaining his strongman look.

mnannola

After Putin has sex with Melania behind his back

"You know I'm glad that Putin could give her a good time. He really is a good man, taking care of someone I love. Shows he really cares."

Undubbed

Trump has been a great IQ test as of late. I can much more clearly tell who's an idiot much more easily. Thanks Trump! You're doing me a favor!

_Ryo_

It's so fucking obvious that he doesn't wanna upset his papa Putin. I wonder why. Hint: It's the pee tape.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Does this remind anybody else of that episode of The Fresh Prince when Will had something on Hillary and he kept making her bark like at a dog at the family dinner?

No? Just me?

Ok.

Measley

He's going to go down as the worst president we ever had.

It could be bad enough that we won't see another Republican president for decades.

I'm... not shocked. It's just so blatant.

Can someone answer why trump loves Putin so much

It has something to do with a piss tape & an incident that occurred at the miss Ukraine pageant in 2013. You might say it's half the reason he ran for president in the first place.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
"I cut 5% of the military budget but I changed my mind we're going to be adding many billions of dollars. Obama said global warming was the biggest threat but Nuclear is the biggest."

Our President, ladies and gentlemen.

VeeP

I wonder what Republicans will say now. When he was talking shit to Kim "I'm glad my president has backbone". Now? "He's just trying to be diplomatic and keeping relations".

Top Bottom