• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump thanks Putin for expelling 755 US staff currently serving in Russia

Cake Boss

Banned
Mueller work faster

P4wt1jp.gif

Paz

I think it's amazing that people are still not sure if a quote like this can be real, as if there's any depth Trump won't sink to.

Surfinn

After watching the video, I think he was trying to be like "haha it helped us instead". But either way it makes him a coward and idiot. Horrible response

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Looking forward to the moment when Trump will thank Putin for taking Alaska back and thus lowering the number of states that his administration needs to oversee.

Shaanyboi

Banned
"Thank you, master. Yes, I did deserve to be beaten with that paddle. Thank you for correcting my troublesome behavior, master."

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
So either Trump is being bizarrely sincere(
pssst Treason
) or he's pulling out some of the most passive aggressive sarcasm to deflect from the idea that Putin gave the US the middle finger with this move, despite these people being straight up out of jobs at the expense of Trump maintaining his strongman look.
The second option I reckon. He's pretending to look tough. He's also so fucking stupid he thinks Putin somehow fired them from the government.
Oh my god when will this miserly orange creature just fucking die?
I wonder this daily.

UberTag

Looking forward to the moment when Trump will thank Putin for taking Alaska back and thus lowering the number of states that his administration needs to oversee.
He would be relieved to not have to deal with Murkowski any more. I think she intimidates him.

"Jokes on him, he did us a favour by doing this," suggests totally subservient person who couldn't have done a single thing to prevent the action of his Russian Daddy.

darscot

"Jokes on him, he did us a favour by doing this," suggests totally subservient person who couldn't have done a single thing to prevent the action of his Russian Daddy.

Also if there was a shred of truth to the statement why did he not recall them himself? I guess he needed Daddy to do it for him.

Saganator

He's not joking around, but I'm getting a strong sense of passive aggression from him. His expression is defeated and his words are flippant in a weak way.

Yeah I get the same sense as well. I don't think he's actually thanking him, but it's actually him just being childish. It's like when a kid is acting out and gets a toy taken away, they pretend to not care about the toy, therefore the punishment means less. Straight up man child is running the country.

RangerX

Banned
Yeah I get the same sense as well. I don't think he's actually thanking him, but it's actually him just being childish. It's like when a kid is acting out and gets a toy taken away, they pretend to not care about the toy, therefore the punishment means less. Straight up man child is running the country.

Yeah this is what I'm feeling after watching the video. The man has no sense of the importance of the office he holds.

Ithil

The dumbest part is these diplomats are not off the payroll at all. They're just back in America, still working for the State Department, and will be redeployed.

Trump seems to think they were all fired.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
That's about the same level of spin as, "Douche bags are a hygienic product. So I'll take it as a compliment."

Top Bottom