• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump thanks Putin for expelling 755 US staff currently serving in Russia

Kensation

Trump:
tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo9_r1_250.gif

CD'S BAR

Seems to me like he's spinning it to undermine this retaliation from Putin.

I don't know how people think there's currently a positive relationship between the two (during the campaign is a different story of course). Any attempt from Trump since he won the presidency to downplay Russian meddling is simply to prevent himself from seeming like an illegitimate president, not favoritism towards Russia.

Nocturno999

This dude is way too absurd at this point. When do we have to start believing that he is playing a villain for some unknown reason?

I wish I could time travel into the future to see how this all turns out, and then come back and just truly enjoy how hilariously stupid Donald Trump is without all the anxiety that comes with it.

This is unbelievable comedy.

SomTervo

The dumbest part is these diplomats are not off the payroll at all. They're just back in America, still working for the State Department, and will be redeployed.

Trump seems to think they were all fired.

Isn't there a chance there aren't enough positions to redeploy to?

I mean, I'm not defending any of this.

Carry on.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
"No I'm glad you pointed out that my mom is fat. She is! She needs to lose weight and I agree with you. Good call! Now please stop bullying me!"

That's how I read this statement. Like, no, dummy. That only works on bullies that are dumber than you, not ones that are vastly more intelligent like Putin is.

I read this on Twitter, thought it was a joke, was mad as hell that Jake tapper would share a joke on Twitter..... And here we are. 2017 ladies and gentlemen, 2017.

RPGCrazied

Quit golfing every weekend, that would probably save us more then this.

And once again slobbering all over Putin's manhood.

There used to be supporters of this president on these forums. Are there any left? Would you like to tell us how you feel today about your big strong alpha male?

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Jesus Christ... when is enough enough?

This dude is borderline betraying our country because he's in debt to Russia. How in God's green asshole can any Republican voter look at themselves and claim to be patriotic having voted for this traitor?

As much as I hate Trump, this doesn’t seem as much like him cradling Putin’s balls as it seems like he’s trying to save face the same way a child would if someone knocked over their sandcastle.

“Well thank you! I was gonna knock it over anyway! You just saved me all that effort, poophead!”

Oriel

If this barrage of raw, untreated shit flowing out of the WH tonight doesn't move his dissatisfaction ratings further down then nothing (short of the pee pee tape's release) will. And the week isn't even over yet!

Oriel

Oh and someone explain to the Orangutan that Putin can't sack diplomatic staff. They're still full employees at the State Dept and continuing to get paid. The fucking imbecile!

A Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did...
You deserved it.

Gutek

As much as I hate Trump, this doesn’t seem as much like him cradling Putin’s balls as it seems like he’s trying to save face the same way a child would if someone knocked over their sandcastle.

“Well thank you! I was gonna knock it over anyway! You just saved me all that effort, poophead!”

Yeah, that makes it so much better.

BigDug13

Sour grapes remix. Instead of saying the grapes probably sucked anyway, it's now "good, I was trying to cut back on grape eating anyway. "

Top Bottom