• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft announces Skull and Bones, open-world multiplayer Pirates game

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Ubisoft:
"Can I use your homework ?"

Rare:
"Sure, but make sure to change it up"

Looks good...... but a lot of the same assets from Black Flag, like audio assets, rom the video.

Also totally different game from Sea of Thieves, not close. It's like if Polyphony/Gran Turismo is worried about Nintendo making Mario Kart.

I just skimmed through the video but is there more to it than slow moving ships shooting cannons at each other? It looked boring as hell.

Yall can say sea of thieves is different all you want. One game is multiplat, realistic graphics and about pirates too. The masses gonna decide on this lol.

willoneill

Neo Member
I mean, this stuff was easily the best part of AC IV and it seems like this is just a full-blown, touched-up version of that.

So yeah, sucks for Sea of Thieves. These guys got to build on something that was very strong already.

Some Nobody

Well.... we don't need two of these do we?

Microsoft and Rare cannot be happy campers. Is this 2018 I wonder?

Realistic vs cartoons. Microsoft exclusive vs Multi-plat. Most importantly? First vs. Third, right? That's more than enough to separate the two, I'd think.

In fact, there may not be any land exploration in this.

Top Bottom