• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Dahbomb said:
Oh shit that's A LOT of cameos on Dr Strange's video. I see Tessa and Scarlet Witch... others are sort of hard to see.

Someone get cracking.

Scarlet Witch, her son Wiccan, Brother Voodoo...I think Loki and Clea. No clue whatsoever on the Capcom side. Almost certain that's not Luke Cage...maybe Blade?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
SolarPowered said:
Tessa and Donovan!

Doctor Voodoo, Tessa, Donovan, Scarlet Witch, Wiccan.

I am not sure if that is Garr from BOF4?

Edited:
YES IT IS!

350px-Garland.jpg

Dahbomb

UMVC3 cameo list updated:

Cable
Lady Deathstrike
Galactus
Black Widow?
Bishop?
Roll
Protoman
Mega Man
Mr Fantastic
Mephisto
Toad
Scarlet Witch
Tessa
Toad
Blob
Donovan
Shaman
Clea (?)
Luke Cage
Brother Voodoo
Garr
Wiccan
Devilot
Batsu
Colleen
Misty Knight

Mupod

d0c_zaius said:
deaths head?!? oh man he would have been SOO GOOD for this game.

WHAT

I've been putting him in all my capcom unity character poll wish lists not really expecting Capcom to even know who he was. Oh man that's awesome.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Dahbomb said:

Cable
Lady Deathstrike
Galactus
Black Widow?
Bishop?
Roll
Bass
Mega Man
Mr Fantastic
Mephisto
Toad
Scarlet Witch
Tessa
Toad
Blob
Donovan
Loki
Clea
Luke Cage
Brother Voodoo
Garr
Wiccan

Loki is not in dr. strange ending fyi.

kunonabi

Damn, they dumped a good deal of my favorites in Strange's ending. A Donovan, Tessa, Devilot team would have made me a very happy man.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
IntelliHeath said:
Loki is not in dr. strange ending fyi.

Last one on the left really looks like him. Not to certain about Clea though...the armor looks a bit like Lilandra...but the skin tone is too light for it to be her. Don't think Bishop is the unknown black guy on that table either. He has a very distinct M tattoo covering his eye.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
SolarPowered said:
Some people are trying to avoid the spoilers haha.
It's cool, that picture is fucking hilarious.

And yes now I think every character needs a Nova alt. So awesome.

*goes back into semi-blackout mode*

Dahbomb said:

Cable
Lady Deathstrike
Galactus
Black Widow?
Bishop?
Roll
Protoman
Mega Man
Mr Fantastic
Mephisto
Toad
Scarlet Witch
Tessa
Toad
Blob
Donovan
Loki
Clea
Luke Cage
Brother Voodoo
Garr
Wiccan
Devilot

.... I thought #1 was dead...

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
From the Iron Fist ending add:
Colleen Wing, Misty Knight, Luke Cage

dankir

Tizoc said:
Dear capcom: Sigma and Megaman for DLC, kthxbye.

FUCK YES

He's perfect for this game?!@!

X4Sigma.jpg

And for Capcom to REALLY REALLY TROLL us they should include Protoman instead of Megaman or X. In 8 bit form on top of that!

Protoman_icon593.jpg

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
IntelliHeath said:
For people who misunderstood this guy as Loki.

He is Shaman..

Aah okay, wow a Marvel character so obscure even I don't know him. Ah Alpha Flight, don't know much about that team.

Dahbomb

Updated list:

Cable
Lady Deathstrike
Death's Head
Galactus
Black Widow?
Bishop?
Roll
Protoman
Mega Man
Mr Fantastic
Mephisto
Scarlet Witch
Tessa
Toad
Blob
Donovan
Shaman
Clea (?)
Luke Cage
Brother Voodoo
Garr
Wiccan
Devilot
Batsu
Colleen
Misty Knight
Zombie Punisher
Moon Knight
Fish Man

Someone check the Strider and Frank West endings again there are more cameos there particularly zombie world in Frank West.

Holy shit @ Nova's ending :lol

Unless Capcom really hates their fans, he's clearly coming as a character. There's no way they would directly troll their fans like this for this long unless they had some good news coming eventually.

Watch it be Roll instead :lol

Dahbomb

Honestly the MM troll is getting stuffy now. It was sort of nifty when they did it in the Days of Future Past stage and I guess Nova but past that I am like just rolling my eyes now.

MM alt for Zero though... that would be the pinnacle.

V_Arnold

Okay, Iron Fist is amazing.

What I basically figured out in my own to do basic combos in the range of 4-500k without any hyper/X-Factor/air bullshit included is this:

s.l,s.m,s.h->a rekka of choice->qcf+m->charge up power chi->2 rekka of choice->special rekka (either the wall or the dragon kick)->Assist/Hyper still can come here if you want to.

(One combo like the one above + Fists of Fury -> 620k damage)

Beth Cyra

Dahbomb said:
Honestly the MM troll is getting stuffy now. It was sort of nifty when they did it in the Days of Future Past stage and I guess Nova but past that I am like just rolling my eyes now.

MM alt for Zero though... that would be the pinnacle.
I will laugh at the Rock/X alt for Zero.

Thing is it's getting past the haha part of the joke where they it almost seems like they passed over X just so they could fuck with people, given the amount of work and thought they placed into every Rock character cameo it shows they could have done it, but they put the effort else where.

Dahbomb

V_Arnold said:
Okay, Iron Fist is amazing.

What I basically figured out in my own to do basic combos in the range of 4-500k without any hyper/X-Factor/air bullshit included is this:

s.l,s.m,s.h->a rekka of choice->qcf+m->charge up power chi->2 rekka of choice->special rekka (either the wall or the dragon kick)->Assist/Hyper still can come here if you want to.

(One combo like the one above + Fists of Fury -> 620k damage)
Isn't it just better to do LMHS QCF+ L QCB + L QCF +M Charge chi Launcher -> BBCS QCB + M, QCB + L, QCF+H OTG into hyper? That's the combo that Justin was doing and it was basically putting Vergil to near death every time. I think at the last part you can do like Up kicks into Dragon Kick after the low kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom