• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 trailer incoming?

nib95

Banned
So the trailer will be in the jungle again? Hope they show a night time snippet so we can compare to the original reveal lol.

joeajs

Banned
This may be a demo too. The way that playstation tweets , "are you ready to seek your fortune?" may imply that something may be playable. I don't see how I can seek my fortune with just a trailer. lol

Game just needs to release already. Pretty much the only game I'm looking forward to for the next few months. Watching this trailer will slay me.

This may be a demo too. The way that playstation tweets , "are you ready to seek your fortune?" may imply that something may be playable. I don't see how I can seek my fortune with just a trailer. lol

Don't you go putting that kind of excitement in my head.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
1hour 14minutes...

Heartfyre

Nahh. THIS is the best Uncharted trailer ever ;)

http://youtu.be/tlkkceDkT88

Even though I've played Uncharted 2 four times, I still laugh at the ending of that trailer.

I wonder if today's trailer will have more of a story focus like that one. We haven't seen a whole lot of that this time, mostly focusing on gameplay demonstrations. Having not read too much in-depth, I don't feel I know very much about the story at all two months before it releases.

Javin98

Banned
Fuck! What do you have to plant this in my head, man? I was beginning to contain the hype, but when you said playable demo, I got too excited again.

That text just seems like something you're going to hear in the trailer (most likely directed at Drake). It doesn't seem to be directed at those of us reading it. They really don't have much of a reason to do a demo to be honest.

Ricky_R

I may be wrong, but I don't think that implies a demo. How else would they say that when it's us gamers who will personify Drake. Imagine them saying "Is Drake ready to seek his fortune?"

Kaze2212

Rip me. Excitement is too real...
I really doubt it will be a demo... which makes me sad now :(

That text just seems like something you're going to hear in the trailer (most likely directed at Drake). It doesn't seem to be directed at those of us reading it. They really don't have much of a reason to do a demo to be honest.

This. One unspecified character already said that line of dialogue in the pre-order trailer a couple of weeks back anyway. We might actually find out who that is with this new trailer.

Edit - Beaten.

Thoraxes

Doesn't look like it, nope. I don't think it happens all too often for first-party titles. There's actually pretty slim pickin's this year, right now The Division and Battleborn are it: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/my-...D=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-JHtZsaTCvRIKZDsuXk_K5w

But hey, you do get a sweet coin for getting the game at Best Buy:

7gERL9a.jpg

Totally worth $10, right?

Ah, thanks for the info! I was hoping after Halo 5 qualified they'd end up mirroring that on Sony's end up things, but I guess not.

i didn't see it in any of the promotions. weird.

Looks like nope.

I would love a demo, part of me wants to see a glimpse of the snow environments in a trailer just to compare to one of my favourite vista's in UC2...

BY2K

Membero Americo
tfw you realize two of your most anticipated games of the year (Uncharted 4 and Dark Souls 3) come out 2 weeks apart from each other.

OQXh9mX.gif

AKyemeni

I want a multiplayer blowout. The single player is meh to me at this point. They promised us MP info on January but never delivered.

Top Bottom