• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 trailer incoming?

KyleCross

I'm the only one not hyped about this game? i think there is no way they can top TLOU in any way.

I enjoyed UC1 and UC2 much more than TLOU, so yes I absolutely am hyped and thinking they can top TLOU easily.

... or, this can end up being Uncharted 3-2 in which case, fuck...

Hermii

I enjoyed UC1 and UC2 much more than TLOU, so yes I absolutely am hyped and thinking they can top TLOU easily.

... or, this can end up being Uncharted 3-2 in which case, fuck...

What are you talking about? UC 3 is great!

Granted it felt kind of like an expansion pack to UC 2 but I didn't care.

Im sure UC 4 will feel more like a new instalment. One because they have more time to implement new ideas, and two because its on new hardware that probably makes ideas they couldn't implement for the first 3 possible.

Not watching this trailer because Im sold anyway.

Kaze2212

I would like to say that I will skip all Uncahrted 4 related media until it's release... But I know I will be there when the trailer hits and watching it in around 5 hours.

Because we're used to this:
fallout-4-review-screenshot-5.jpg
That's why it looks so absolutely spectacular from my point of view

Not to be overly picky, but I am pretty sure the heights of fallout 4's attrocious technical shortcomiings and asset detail do not represent something gamers are used to. I mean, we are in the era of console games like Ryse, the Order, Second Son, QB, and Batman AK: games' whose character models are kind of pretty damn great. I do not think people are accustomed to seeing shittacular FO4 models as the norm.

I hope this trailer or reveal is in the vein of TLoU media and spoils absolutely zero.

Largely avoided most of TLoU stuff pre-release but I did not feel like I was spoiled one bit when finally playing the game.

black070

They've been pretty reserved with all the footage released thus far - there's still quite a lot we haven't seen, I hope they maintain that because it does go a long way in enhancing the experience e.g. Deadpool.

I probably shouldn't watch it, but who am I kidding, of course I'm gonna watch it.

These two months of waiting are going to be pure agony at this rate.

Heartfyre

I'm finding it hard to distract myself from the wait for this release. I've already platinum'd all the Nathan Drake Collection games. Guess I could do the same for Golden Abyss.

But of course, I'll be watching this. I'm in like Flynn anyway, but I can't avoid a good trailer.

Javin98

Banned
Goddamn, the trailer is dropping in two hours? Damn, I'll contain my hype for now by playing TLOU MP. Also, is this being streamed or straight to Youtube?

zsynqx

As good as it was, it still gave away ALOT of story details.

I hope this trailer reveals absolutely nothing. After UC3 I had promised myself to not watch any trailers for the next uncharted. I cant say I have been able to do that.

They were pretty good about spoilers with TLOU.

so just over 90mins. well might as well stay up till just after 1AM.

I have a feeling the trailer will make me even more hyped and have me feeling like this
lhjhbB9.gif

Top Bottom