• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4's final trailer coming tomorrow ( 7am PDT/ 4pm CEST )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I'm going to watch it. I don't want any more of the game spoiled for me, but oh will it be tempting, haha.

Still can't believe this game is coming out in a little more than two weeks!!

stryke

can someone post that countdown thing? I am terrible with timezones..

I think this is right

t1461592800z4.png

The Lamp

Cannot relate to anyone who would want to spoil themselves this close to release.

I'm holding out. Last Uncharted, here we go.

packy34

Young Sully prequel could be a fun little spin-off that wouldn't interfere with the finishing of the series.

This is interesting but the gameplay would have to be very different. Not necessarily the shooting, but I don't think Sully (young or old) was the athlete/explorer Nate is. He's more of a "heist" type of guy... Something like the beginning of U2 but without all the jumping.

kpaadet

Another trailer? Really?

I mean that's fine but seems a little unneccesary. If anyone wonders why "game X" received little to no support or advertising from Sony, its because they blew their load on U4.

Publishers spends more money on their biggest IPs, more news at 11.

Another trailer? Really?

I mean that's fine but seems a little unneccesary. If anyone wonders why "game X" received little to no support or advertising from Sony, its because they blew their load on U4.

It's not like they've made a ton of trailers. They've made a story trailer and a multiplayer trailer. And if you want you can throw in that initial 60fps E3 teaser. But that's been it.

zsynqx

I'm watching it.

Another trailer? Really?

Pretty much every big game gets a launch trailer.

Memento

I wanted to have the will not to watch it... but who am I kidding? I wont be able to resist.

So yeah... bring. it. on.

Servbot24

Banned
Another trailer? Really?

Trailers are pretty cheap though, just edit it and put it on YouTube. Unless this is getting tv air time.

I will be watching it. This blackout business seems a bit silly to me. I just avoid previews/reviews/spoiler threads, and I think that's good enough for me. It's Uncharted after all. Tempting as hell.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Which in U4 are in real time anyway, so I'm not sure what that person is complaining about.

He must be being sarcastic surely? Unless he's inadvertently missed the three huge gameplay demos we've seen and just caught the cutscenes? I highly doubt that though.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Kind of don't wanna watch it.

But that said,

this is the last Uncharted trailer EVER.

So yeah, going to watch at least once.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe I should just wait for the "Greatness has arrived" PS4K version of Uncharted 4...

By that time even your mother will know how the game ends.

I will be watching it. This blackout business seems a bit silly to me. I just avoid previews/reviews/spoiler threads, and I think that's good enough for me. It's Uncharted after all. Tempting as hell.

While some spoiler culture is ridiculous, I believe it's good in cinematic games. You can either get excited when seeing an awesome setpiece while you're working with the trailer. Or you can get excited for that same setpiece while you have the controller in hand, interacting with the game.

It's not that silly. Specially this close to release.

Robot Pants

I feel like there's been way too many trailers and footage of the game already.
I stopped watching after the 2nd one cause I don't want to be spoiled. The whole game has probably been shown at this point

Boke1879

I feel like there's been way too many trailers and footage of the game already.
I stopped watching after the 2nd one cause I don't want to be spoiled. The whole game has probably been shown at this point

Not at all really. We've only see gameplay of like 2 areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom