• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4's final trailer coming tomorrow ( 7am PDT/ 4pm CEST )

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I still haven't seen the story trailer they released. I ain't watching this.

Y'all can get spoiled.

Alienous

Before the last delay, it would've come out the day before release.

Man, don't remind me.

Before the delay I had the perfect amount of time to play it. Now I'll probably have it sitting on a shelf for a month if I get it day one.

God Dammit, Jack Tretton. I'm sure he had something to do with the delay.

Daft Punk

Banned
The darkest of blackouts for me. I've made it this far without watching most of the newer trailers and I'll be damned if I give in to temptation now.

I think Naughty Dog has been really good at not showing spoilers with The Last of Us previously, and so far Uncharted 4. I think they've learned there lesson from U3 so I'll probably watch tomorrow's trailer guilt free :)

I'll try to resist watching. What sucks is I've gotten screwed over on delays to where I planned this two week trip to visit my girlfriend the day before it comes out. I'm going to miss out on all the hype, podcasts, and gaf discussion. And I'm going to be dying to play it.

Tripolygon

Banned
Waiting intensifies.
5iwyQvV.gif

Another trailer? Really?

I mean that's fine but seems a little unneccesary. If anyone wonders why "game X" received little to no support or advertising from Sony, its because they blew their load on U4.

Boke1879

Another trailer? Really?

I mean that's fine but seems a little unneccesary. If anyone wonders why "game X" received little to no support or advertising from Sony, its because they blew their load on U4.

It's their biggest franchise. Of course they are going all in lol.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Final trailer? So we won't see it at E3?

EDIT: Wait, what am I saying, it comes out BEFORE E3.

dt2

Banned
Was this what they were teasing about showing after PAX that was going to please a lot of people? I was hoping for something coop related.

I don't know if I should watch it or not. I had to stop myself from watching all of the Madagascar footage. I only saw like the first 2 1/2 minutes. I mean the release is so close!

Des

We've seen about an hours worth of what is likely to be a 20+ hour game. I'm watching this!
I really doubt its gonna be close to 20 hours unless you really take your time. Length wise its probably going to be between Uncharted 2 and TLOU at 13 hours.

We've seen about an hours worth of what is likely to be a 20+ hour game. I'm watching this!
I feel like as much as we've seen, it feels like so little! I've watched everything they've shown and I still know very little. All I know is the gameplay is going to be godtier
Naughty Godtier

FTF

I really doubt its gonna be close to 20 hours unless you really take your time. Length wise its probably going to be between Uncharted 2 and TLOU at 13 hours.

I agree, I expect a 12-15 hour game.

Also, I don't want to watch this trailer since game is only 2 weeks away, but I know I won't be able to resist.

nillah

Banned
One last Uncharted trailer ever? I don't think so. You still got DLC in the future which they'll likely have some sort of trailer for THAT.

wouwie

Final trailer of what might be the final Uncharted game... I'm on a (quite succesful) media blackout (only seen the bits that were shown at the big conferences) so i'm not watching. I can't believe it's finally out soon though and i can't wait.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
So watching. The only stuff I am blacking out from are spoiler previews/reviews. Do not need a ice cold blackout personally, since I am so entrenched in the series elements already. I doubt anything will be spoiler at all if TLoU marketing is the direction going forward.

sense

One last Uncharted trailer ever? I don't think so. You still got DLC in the future which they'll likely have some sort of trailer for THAT.
Final trailer before release is what I got out of it. Obviously they might have an accolades trailer or a dlc trailer after release
Still debating whether to watch this or not considering we are so close and they might potentially spoil more locations. Hmmmm

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital

It took me 23 hours on my first playthough of TLOU, 18 hours on my second playthough and 13 hours on my fourth. The other 8 playthroughs I couldn't be bothered to check. Looking at the Madagascar area, it's clear exploration is going to be a BIG feature as is stealth so 20+ hours is more or less a certainty as far as I'm concerned.

I feel like as much as we've seen, it feels like so little! I've watched everything they've shown and I still know very little. All I know is the gameplay is going to be godtier
Naughty Godtier

We've seen NOTHING yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom