• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection gameplay - DEMO on 29th WEEEE

Loudninja

Thanks Gavin for the gif :)
pjotUjb.gif

First UC1 gameplay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8LaUiK6TF4

At 43:09 gameplay not shown in trailer
http://www.twitch.tv/naughtydog/v/16024633

Demo on the 29th.
Can’t wait to play part of the new Uncharted collection? We’re happy to announce that you’ll be able to play through one of our other favourite moments, the Warzone chapter of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, in the demo that will go live on PlayStation Store from 29th September.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...nathan-drake-collection-gameplay-footage-now/

Since it's not mentioned in the thread title or the op, this is PS4 footage of the first game, Drake's Fortune. Lookin' pretty good.

hawk2025

Even the enemies' reaction to bullets seems different, no? Or am I just misremembering Drake's Fortune?

There seem to be improvements across the board.

Pouring all time and resources into a proper 60fps remaster with plenty of gameplay improvements and additions was clearly the better decision than the gargantuan task of also adding multiplayer IMO. Props for proper scoping of the project.

Blah, that's the same demo they released for UC2 back in 2009. I hope it at least goes on past the arrival of Huge Armored Guy with Machine Gun.

Most remakes look about as good as I remember original game, but Uncharted 1 looks insanely good here! I remember it as clunky, constant screen tearing mess and this look like something that I would happily play today!

(this demo setting reminds me of MGSV a bit. looks easily as good, but of course it is not open world. Still good for remake)

I can't wait! I've only played UC1 once because it's pretty rough performance/visuals wise on PS3 so I'm so excited that they've done a good job on the first one.

Ugh. That dreaded jet ski part was about to be next.

Heh, one of my favorite parts of the game, surprisingly. I'm not a big fan of Uncharted 1 but I'm actually really looking forward to revisiting it, due to how great it's looking in this collection. 60 fps is going to be wonderful for these games.

Heh, one of my favorite parts of the game, surprisingly. I'm not a big fan of Uncharted 1 but I'm actually really looking forward to revisiting it, due to how great it's looking in this collection. 60 fps is going to be wonderful for these games.

It's not that bad on Normal, but the masochist in me had to tackle that on Crushing.

Dominator

Yeah, a friend of mine that just played through Drake's Fortune (doesn't have a PS4, just got a PS3) said that the jet-ski part was a highlight of the game for him lol. I didn't mind it that much but it wasn't great.

They gave enemies less HP so they aren't bullet sponges in the first game.

I might actually re-play it now.

They probably upped the damage of the AK. Pistols always took about 3-4 hits and that's how much it took in that video. Assault rifles were horribly weak in UC1.

My fav Uncharted game, I even love the jetski segment. Eddy Raja is the best side-villain and beter than the main villains of all games in the trilogy. Tempting to buy a PS4 for this.

mosdl

My fav Uncharted game, I even love the jetski segment. Eddy Raja is the best side-villain and beter than the main villains of all games in the trilogy. Tempting to buy a PS4 for this.

I wonder if they will do a bundle, ps4 + collection + uc4

Oh wow lighting looks very flat in the original game. I remember it looking so much better. lol

My brain is deceiving me.

I wonder how much work it would have been to convert the textures and the lighting model to support PBR. The first game still looks cartoonish especially with the facial animation. It still looks way better than the original PS3 version, though.

Top Bottom