• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection gameplay - DEMO on 29th WEEEE

I don't get this complaint. If it is a complaint, I dunno maybe you're just pointing it out.

The game's obviously just shooting for a sense of escapist fun. And violence can be fun. No one wants heavy emotional baggage in this kind of thing.
It's not a complaint, but once it was pointed out I just couldnt't put it out of my mind when I play or think about Uncharted now. I find it quite funny actually.

Now if Drake was actually confronted by his closest friends and family about the body count he has accrued over the course of these games, I actually think that would be kind of amazing.

Elixist

will demo. love uc2 and 3 but ive already played thru them a bunch. might buy if the uc4 beta runs for awhile or grab it on sale.

Revven

Wait.. is this confirmed? no unlockable tweaks even for the 1st two games? If so, that is really disappointing.

Huh? No, this isn't anything confirmed. Pretty sure (my own speculation) they're there... why would they remove features? :S

jediyoshi

Did they change the damage sponge enemies at all? Like add a cool new realism difficulty or anything?

The stream mentioned enemies were tweaked to address spongeyness.

My issue with UC1 combat was the amount that enemies flinched/moved around as a result of being hit.

Loudninja

I thought dougnut drake and the like was already confirmed.
Yes actually much more
During a Naughty Dog livestream earlier today, Writer Josh Scherr and Lead Animator Eric Baldwin shared details on the upcoming Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection. Thankfully they tackled the burning question on everyone’s mind: how many doughnut characters will there be?

Quite a few, it turns out. Scherr and Baldwin shared that several characters would be joining the doughnut roster alongside the infamous Doughnut Drake.
http://www.twinfinite.net/2015/09/1...oughnut-character-skins-usable-single-player/

Well, there's no multiplayer. There's no 3D from 3. I don't think they retained the behind the scenes features. Also, they could have done something with the cutscenes to save space.

I guess that means there are no multiplayer-centric trophies. Do these have the same trophies as the original versions otherwise? I hate that I got the Platinum on Uncharted 2 and 3, but the percentages are low because I didn't grind the MP trophies.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Bloodbourne,
This collection
and the last of the us remaster are all in my list to get day 1 when i get my ps4.

LOOKS SO GOOOOD

Uncharted Collection, Dying Light expansion, Witcher expansion, Bloodborne DLC, Black Ops 3.... I need more money lol.

blastprocessor

The Amiga Brotherhood
I just watched the UC1 cutscene clip and compared it to the PS3 version by playing both side by side at the same time. Is it me or is the voice a bit off sync? Seems the facial animation is also more convincing on PS3. Otherwise the obvious texture improvements are there.

PS3: https://youtu.be/bJpKqUjupJg?t=23m30s

gamerMan

I didn't realize how much Naughty Dog improved Uncharted 2 over the original. It looks dated. Even in the remaster you can see there is a big gap between the 2 games. It would have been nice if they could bring up the original game to Uncharted 2. Still, it looks better than the original with the texture and resolution bump.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Still super upset that 3D isn't making a return for UC3, infact I was secretly hoping they would bring it to all the games :(

People just don't know. Something as simple as jumping onto the top of the city wall at the beginning of the Zoya part of the Trine 2 tutorial made my jaw drop.

Just seeing this now

U1 looks far better than I expected. Still a notch below U2/U3, but this is a very nice upgrade. The Nate and Elena models are fantastic

Skux

It's brushed up quite nice, and really makes some of the older elements stand out. Animations especially look quite rigid compared to how well ND do them now.

Top Bottom