• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] - PSN Flash Sale is live, The Witcher 3 25, The Order 1886, Wolfenstein 9

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Does anyone know if the witcher 3 ps4 file size includes all the patches released too?

Tizoc

Does anyone know if the witcher 3 ps4 file size includes all the patches released too?

The size seen in a game's page on the webstore is the size WITHOUT patches.
Whenever you begin installing a game to your PS4 however, it automatically ques the updates along with the game file download or installation.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
The size seen in a game's page on the webstore is the size WITHOUT patches.
Whenever you begin installing a game to your PS4 however, it automatically ques the updates along with the game file download or installation.
They made a quite recent change so now It downloads the fully patched game in one download.

Fully patched US The Witcher 3 with Hearts of the Stone is 53.22GB.

ayartalha

Neo Member
Transformers or W:TNO+W:TOB. I have been thinking over it but cannot decide which of them to buy.

If TF had I bit longer campaign I would definitely go with it but considering the only offline thing I am not sure. Does anyone already played the game have any suggestions?

Is the Arkham Knight season pass worth it? I still haven't used the 10% code.

From what I hear not really. Some neat skins, but the new missions or whatever are supposedly disappointing.
Not to mention that there's a ton of premium Arkham Knight PS4 download codes on eBay for $30-$40. That's the game and the expansion together.

Archon473

PSN store still down :(

Was down for me around 6:00PM EST Friday and still seems to be. I am trying to use the web browser store to catch deals across both Playstation platforms, but I may have to settle for using the 10% code for PS4 only if I can manage to purchase through the console store.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Shameless repost. Any feedback is appreciated.

Is Guilty Gear Xrd still worth picking with sequel releasing early next year? [citation needed]

Also, I'm starting Witcher 3 next week, and I was wondering how substantial and good the expansion is? I'm trying to decide whether to pick it up now, pick the season pass, or wait on both until I'm done with the base game.

Please advise!

bnx

Was down for me around 6:00PM EST Friday and still seems to be. I am trying to use the web browser store to catch deals across both Playstation platforms, but I may have to settle for using the 10% code for PS4 only if I can manage to purchase through the console store.

I added funds from my ps4 through my credit card, and then purchased everything on the webstore. Try that.

Shameless repost. Any feedback is appreciated.

Expansion for The Witcher 3 is amazing. I won't spoil it, but the content there easily rivals some of the best stuff in the main game. It's pretty lengthy as well. CDPR says its 10+ hours for the main content, but I got around 20 hours out of it.(and there are still things that I haven't done yet) The second expansion Blood and Wine adds an entire new region to the game and is 20+ hours according to CDPR. I'd say go for the season pass and I'm not even big on that sort of stuff. I rarely buy DLC.

I used Chase Freedom's 10% back at Amazon to fund my wallet and then the 10% code to pick up COD and Battlefront season pass, Battlefield 4 Premium, Old Blood, SF4 and the Order 1886.

Too many games...

wig

Bought Black Ops 3 Digital Deluxe Edition for $81. So happy I decided to hold off on buying a COD game this year. :D

Transformers or W:TNO+W:TOB. I have been thinking over it but cannot decide which of them to buy.

If TF had I bit longer campaign I would definitely go with it but considering the only offline thing I am not sure. Does anyone already played the game have any suggestions?

I have played both but that is tough to compare totally different games. I would get Wolfenstein just more content. They are both great games that aren't going to set the world on fire.

AttamisZero

Neo Member
Besides the bad translations on SAO: Hollow Fragment, is the game any good? Nothing eles on that list is catching my eye, already have j-victory on PS4.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
For fucks sake. Three straight days of checkout error codes from the website. Sale will be over by the time I have access to my ps4 to actually purchase reliably.

Finally decided to pick up the order: 1886 for 10 bucks. had a 20 dollar card so picked up Super Star Wars as well.

Unfortunately, I picked up the wolfenstein bundle for the Xbox One for 18 or 19 bucks due to the amount of space it takes up and I have 3 TB external drive connected to the XBO.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
After spending 20 bucks in the Co-op sale before this on FarCry 4 and spending several hours on it, I gotta say

tumblr_nnxrh2WXo41tq4of6o1_500.gif

GravyButt

Got dishonored de. Never played it so for $15 from the promo + 10% off I figured why not. Hopefully its good?

Also had a few bucks in wallet leftover and grabbed wolfenstein new order with it as well. Played a little when it first came out but I was having seizures at the time and the game caused them almost instantly when I played so I sold it. Hopefully now that they are under control my brain can handle it. If not for the price its not a huge loss. Just hope Dishonored is good!

Toki767

Hatoful Boyfriend - $4.00
TRANSFORMERS™: Devastation - $19.60
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - $5.28
J-STARS Victory VS+ - $9.60
The Order: 1886 - $8.00
Axiom Verge - $11.19
Ultra Street Fighter IV - $11.99
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist - $11.99
BEYOND: Two Souls - $23.99

Subtotal: $105.64

I was very determined to make use of that 20% off coupon. This seems like a steal though.

kevin1025

Banned
Axiom Verge - $11.19

I was very determined to make use of that 20% off coupon. This seems like a steal though.

That's an incredible haul, lots of good times ahead there.

pager99

Axiom Verge - $11.19

How you get.20% I thought it.was 10?

Godcannon

Transformers is easily my favorite pick so far...It was so hard to wait for a sale, but Soooo worth it. The combat system my god, and the the platforming is something I've longed for after all these games with boring wall climbing.

The order is gorgous and has great voice acting/dialogue, but I'm gonna reserve my judgement til I get further.

I'm currently downloading and it says 27.487GB. I'm not sure if that includes patches or if the patch will come later. I'll keep you updated.

Game page says 48.9 GB.

Toki767

I stumbled across an extra 20% off code if someone is planning on spending a ton of money on the sale. Please don't ask for it if you're only buying a couple games as opposed to like 7+.

Hmmm, I'm currently deciding between Far Cry 4 or Borderlands: The Handsome Collection. You're steering me towards Borderlands.

Far Cry 4 is a lot like 3. If you liked 3, you'll like 4.
Borderlands 2 and the Presequel are also fantastic and as far as content goes, it'll last you a lot longer.
It's up to you.

Top Bottom