• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walmart Price Mistake ($43 UC4) (KH3 $40) (MGSV $40) (Batman:LE $62)

When was the last time they had a pricing error and let people keep the wrong price?

I really hope you are right, and my order still is valid, so it would be nice if they were just trying to clear the remaining preorders or something.

Best Buy had the The Order 1886's CE edition for $59 sometime last year. Same exact way it was here. Preorder price error lasted some hours before they caught on. I still have the game preordered with that same price. Its usually only big retailers that would let it go.

Requoted for new page

Shauni

Well, it seems these preorders have lived the night. Am I too optimistic to think they would've canceled them by now if they were going to?

Jigolo

Well, it seems these preorders have lived the night. Am I too optimistic to think they would've canceled them by now if they were going to?

Mine haven't been cancelled either but I'm still going to keep my Amazon and Newegg pre-order for UC4 and KH3 respectively. Here's hoping. Maybe it's New Year, New Walmart

I'm just a tad anxious before but since this isn't anywhere as big as the 2013 debacle it'll go unnoticed.

RPGCrazied

Yeah, they fixed the price, but my order is still valid. I'm going to keep my Amazon order just in case I can't get it for cheaper from walmart.

Is it okay to revive this thread?

Just wondering, if Wal-mart were going to cancel the pre-orders

Would they have done it already?

I'm not experienced with their pre-order shenanigans

Top Bottom