• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Want a tag? Come request it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Fighting the good fight daily...
against COCK (but close to
considering switching teams)

kablooey

"We'll have our sons...they will be all well hung!!"

*possibility of getting this: 0%

As long as I get something though. :p

Shadax

Banned
Hah! So then I'm the first one to whore myself out to the media and badmouth the show for peanuts...yay.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
humpdaycry2vo.gif

bort

Mommy, mommy! Buy me a license plate.

or

We need more "Bort" license plates in the gift shop. I repeat, we are sold out of "Bort" license plates.

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
If i'm not too late... ANYTHING Nintendo related?

Last time I said something Bowser related and got; Eat A Peach. I thought that was cute, and clever, in that order.

EDIT - I change my mind. DO YOUR WORST. I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Now everyone will think i use smartfrag joy, or whateverthefuck it's called...

:lol

*bows to bish*

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
I've had two different tags in my time here, although neither in the current incarnation of the forum that has been around since last June. I think my first was "Lionel Hutz in Training (or Wannabe)," although I don't remember who gave me that. I later had "Beacon of Despair," granted by either you or another mod in a similar thread. I asked for that one after someone asked for "Beacon of Hope."

something more appropirate toi go with my new avatar

i got my current tag when we were looking at those logo pix for UnleashX and i said i liked the one with the bear claws

Lhadatt

best-frown.jpg

No tag yet. I fear my lack of uniqueness has stumped teh bish.

You know, I still can't edit my posts either. GAF doesn't like me. :lol

B'z-chan

Banned
like last time anything will do. I'm not gonna complain. Just something that fits my personality. You guys know me well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom