• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Want a tag? Come request it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainline

lol thanks for changing mine, but drugs are bad mmk :D My nick doesn't really have anything to do with drugs, or trains....but trains are pretty cool....WOW THE AIR TASTES GOOD TODAY!

mainline.jpg
!!!

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
I haven't read the rest of this thread so I may be walking into an ambush but, still, anything is better than member.

Please, make something up. If you have no idea who I am and thus no basis for coming up with something, just imagine that I'm really, really cool.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
"I dance therefore I am."

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Burger said:
Hey Bishop! Change mine from "Sucks at the Internet" to "Best at the Internet".

I still don't know who did that. Whoever it was.... watch out....

Burger
Still Sucks At The Internet with a URL of http://yousuckattheinternet.info/
(Today, 02:45 PM)
Reply | Quote

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

bishoptl what about a name change?

naz is my real name I wanna be cool like all the anonymous people :)

can I get a name change? Something that screams anime geek like haichi

Crispy

I got this tag a long time ago from Blackace, but I feel I'm not deserving of it since I never posted anything related to tubgirl anymore, therefore you may do with me what you want, I am at your mercy.

By the way, I never started a discussion about goodcow's pussy having a pussy, NEVER!!! REALLY!!!

Triumph

Banned
I really should know better, but how about something involving drinking?

Edit: or communism, as ol' Karl seems to have taken up permanent residence in my avatar space. He's just unreasonable about leaving!

bionic77

I have to say that this tag is clearly persecuting my religion and all who follow my belief system that Jordan and Brady are the root of all evil.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I really hate this tag Bish,I think it carried over from the old board :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom