• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Want a tag? Come request it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Faceless Master said:
something more appropirate toi go with my new avatar

i got my current tag when we were looking at those logo pix for UnleashX and i said i liked the one with the bear claws
No offense to Williams, but your avatar is tasteless.

edit: thanks for the poetry. Note to self: be more specific in the next tag thread.

Burger

What ?!? STILL Sucks at the Internet ?!?

Thats almost the exact opposite of what I asked for, I never saw it coming. *shakes fist*

Going from "The straw that stirs the drink" on old GAF to "Sucks at the Internet" on NEOGAF I'm like some sort of fallen God. Mourn me everyone.

Docpan

etiolate said:
snoopy blankets?

Aye

6784373.jpg

snoopfleecbl.gif

Memles

Ferny84
head cheese

May the immortal Al Snow/Steve Blackman live on in you, Ferny84.

I'll stick with old Pierre.

Tuvoc

I don't even care. I'm just fuckin sick of "member". So hit me w/ your best shot.

edit: should've seen it cumin....

haha, crazy tag, not as good as i hoped, but not as bad as expected..

Hammy said:
No offense to Williams, but your avatar is tasteless.

edit: thanks for the poetry. Note to self: be more specific in the next tag thread.
i got the old (The Tasteless Master) tag from this thread

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
"Let's be friends"

It disguises my inner disgust at everyone else on these forums, and how much I hate them all.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I would like something pointing out that my avatar is a very clever visual play on my username please.

Thankyou very much in advance.

Best Regards
Catfish

I haven't shot any cats in a long time... I swear. Scout's honor! :D

So, howzabout a new tag that accurately describes my monumentally sad, pathetic, "Comic Book Guy" -esque obsession with comic books? Find a way to work Wonder Woman into the tag for extra kudos.

Koshiro

Undulating Ass Shaking is due a return, you created it so you shouldn't complain :p But whatever, something along those lines is most welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom