• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Edgeward

I have been getting a lot of the reputation screen when completing a mission instead of the regular level up screen. Screws up the menus because i can't back out or choose a mission.

HORRORSHØW

u14 highlights, featuring kubros and disco balls of death.

a closer look at mirage.

7W02D4M.gif

Abylim

New to this, looking to make either a Latron or Boltor, which one is better?

I'm using Saryn, is she any good? Miasma seems to be pretty kick ass. Stretch helps, too.

Any tips on where to find the Serration mod?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really into this!

HORRORSHØW

mirage's alt helm looks leagues better than her normal one. hydroid's new helm looks cool, too. zypher's would look okay if not for that ridiculous "nose."

manfestival

Grimløck;121564933 said:
u14 highlights, featuring kubros and disco balls of death.

a closer look at mirage.

7W02D4M.gif

soooo she shoots as a discoball in dragon ball z style.... mite b cool

New to this, looking to make either a Latron or Boltor, which one is better?

I'm using Saryn, is she any good? Miasma seems to be pretty kick ass. Stretch helps, too.

Any tips on where to find the Serration mod?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really into this!

I have a bunch of serration mods, you can have one of mine. I like both guns but boltor is far more popular

Abylim

soooo she shoots as a discoball in dragon ball z style.... mite b cool

I have a bunch of serration mods, you can have one of mine. I like both guns but boltor is far more popular

Hey thank you! I'm just waiting for the day to tick over so I can trade.

My PSN is Abylim, friend me or I can friend you?

How rare are rifle ammo mutation mods? I have some platinum I'm willing to give for one. My only complaint with this game is in any mission that is exterminate, the mobs seem to be never ending. I run out of rifle ammo eventually, and then it gets dicey!

Liljagare

Gold Member
Well, seems PSN is down tonight, so leaving the message again, going on vacation, so plixxx don't kick for inactivity.. :D

Hope everyone has a wonderfull weekend!!

HORRORSHØW

holy shit, saryn can actually molt away procs now?? Thats pretty huge

yup. fuck bleeeeeeeeeeeed.

caught the tail-end of the livestream. mirage looks fun, and pretty cool with her alt helmet. i'm just imagining the horror of having 4 mirages, all of them using hall of mirrors shooting the phage.

Ronin Ray

Grimløck;121625533 said:
yup. fuck bleeeeeeeeeeeed.

caught the tail-end of the livestream. mirage looks fun, and pretty cool with her alt helmet. i'm just imagining the horror of having 4 mirages, all of them using hall of mirrors shooting the phage.

All shooting disco balls

So 4 Warframes, 4 sentinels, and now 4 Kubrow companions all on screen along with all the enemies.

It's getting cluttered.
I believe the Kubrow goes in the sentinel slot. Also I think there was talk about them needing to rest between missions, so you can't bring them along every time.

EekTheKat

Spent a couple days farming gleaming talon, only to somehow wind up with gnashing payara, which I keep thinking it's paraya instead of payara.

Thinking about just trading for it, but the trade channel makes the one from Warcraft seem like a Sotheby's or Christies auction house. It seems to have gotten worse since the destiny beta too.

On the bright side, the recent influx of catalysts allowed me to potato that Dakra Prime I've had in the foundry. Weapon is ridiculously slow with crimson dervish, but does hit like a truck.

So far out of my melee weapons, Orthos Prime is outranking a lot of other weapons. Fast hitting, long range, large sweeping attacks makes it useful for room clearing.

Being able to hit airborne targets without struggling with aiming is a nice perk.

Whips have been doing exceptionally well for me, since one of the stances extends the range of a whip to near room clearing status.

Kurod

Banned
On the bright side, the recent influx of catalysts allowed me to potato that Dakra Prime I've had in the foundry. Weapon is ridiculously slow with crimson dervish, but does hit like a truck.

I'm not sure if it's intended but the first strike of crimson dervish's combo chain does around 3 times normal damage. Using it on my Dakra prime and using either Excalibur's radial blind or Loki's invisibility I can hit for close to 50k when that first hit crits.

So how does the G3 mark works? There's a 1.5% chance of them appearing after getting the Mark of Death? (invading Grineer with Corpus 5 times)

I'm trying to understand why they suddenly appeared to kill me even when I haven't done any invasions in a long time. Solo'd them all though.

Amon37

So Is the penta still the go to for infested defense missions? I don't have mine forma'd and it's still good to around wave 40 with people or around 25 solo.

Silk04

Can't lie Mirage is ugly but her powers make me fiend for her lol. Can't wait for her on ps4. (Unless LofU and Destiny sweep me away)

Ferr986

Anyone with a spare Jagged edge mod want to trade it for... dunno, a Serration and a couple of nightmare mods or something?

Been farming it for a couple of days and it simply wont drop, and having no luck in the market for trading (everyone wants platinum for it)

Top Bottom