• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

bLaiSe

Ah, come on DE!
I was really hoping for a +100% crit chance increase from the sniper buff for the Vectis. But a status buff? Pfffft... why?
I started using the Vectis when I got my hands on a Primed Chamber and it's actually viable and enjoyable to use in Ext and MD missions, but its pretty disappointing to see those white numbers and a Heavy Gunner not dying when you land a nice headshot. At least we got a dmg buff so I'm happy about that, I guess...

I have no problem with the launcher nerf though. It's about time they did something with the ammo stuff.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Ah, come on DE!
I was really hoping for a +100% crit chance increase from the sniper buff for the Vectis. But a status buff? Pfffft... why?
I started using the Vectis when I got my hands on a Primed Chamber and it's actually viable and enjoyable to use in Ext and MD missions, but its pretty disappointing to see those white numbers and a Heavy Gunner not dying when you land a nice headshot. At least we got a dmg buff so I'm happy about that, I guess...

I have no problem with the launcher nerf though. It's about time they did something with the ammo stuff.

Wut.

Do they even exist on the ps4?

1700 plat

ndgnhD0.gif

The Sniper buff really wasn't enough In my opinion. Snipers have no innate punch through save for the Lanka, and reload and ammo clip size just kills them all around. I still don't see the point of using a Vectis over my Paris Prime or Dread or bows in general. It's a shame too cause I really like the Vectis aesthetically and sound per shot is nice too.

However, I fail to see the point of a Torid nerf. The Torid is already a pretty shitty launcher in the land of "hit this button and win at everything while high on an unreachable cliff". I don't see the point of nerfing it to 20 rounds when it practically takes that many to kill anything past lvl 20 with it.

Surge

Trying to get through these lower levels again is really a pain in the ass.

Randoms running ahead and dying then complaining that no one revived them, not knowing where to go when they can just look at the map and see the markers, etc.

Bitmap..still waiting on the clan invite if there's any room.

PSN is HTE-Buckeyes

Kurod

Banned
Those greedy bastards the g3 are messing with me now. Freaking 4 blueprints and 4 receivers when all I've needed for weeks now is one lousy barrel. :(

Those greedy bastards the g3 are messing with me now. Freaking 4 blueprints and 4 receivers when all I've needed for weeks now is one lousy barrel. :(

At least you have the receiver. I had them pop one time during the new rescue mission event. We killed them, and then instead of going to extraction some bright sparkle of sunshine and rainbows proceeds to follow through with the rest of the regular mission, trigger the execution sequence, and fail the mission for the rest of us.

We had obtained all 3 fucking parts from Desecration.......

#StillFuckingSalty-FUCKTHISGAME

Anyone mind posting a decent build for Rhino Prime + Vauban?

Valkyr and Oberon are building too. Valkyr I just boost armor I assume.

edit: my bad, on mobile and assumed someone else would have posted.

Kurod

Banned
Anyone mind posting a decent build for Rhino Prime + Vauban?

Valkyr and Oberon are building too. Valkyr I just boost armor I assume.

edit: my bad, on mobile and assumed someone else would have posted.

My Valkyr I polarized to a D aura slot for rejuvenation. Steel Fibre is leveled up to give 1240 armor. Slotted in for vitality, duration mods for hysteria, and put in rage for energy.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
On my rhino prime I have:
-maxed steel charge
-redirection(8/10 atm will max)
- max vigor
- max streamline in rhino charge slot
-max intensify
-max stretch
-5/10 blind rage
-max stomp, iron skin, roar.
-oh and flow

It's by no means optimal. I'll forma it for energy syphon and probably replace vigor or add a v polarity or something.

Amon37

Got my 4th detron barrel last night. I'd kill for a receiver. With the brakk it's the opposite.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I have a detron and all the parts/BP to make another. Only seen g3 once. On a related note since when does the stalker marks stack? He just showed up to avenge alad v whom I haven't killed in weeks. Inbox says July 9th. I don't get it. I also one from jackal and Nekros boss. Guess that explains why stalker wouldn't mark me despite killing jackal like 20 times the other day. I guess the game won't mark you for killing a boss till the old mark is gone. Bastard didn't even drop anything.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah he dropped dread last time but in the like twenty times he's died in game never a thing. The only other time it fell out of the map on a defense mission lol

Kurod

Banned
Funnily enough last night while farming the g3 I got attacked by the stalker twice. Both times he dropped the despair bp.

Alric

Been playing for 2 days now. My loki armor is at 10 and I'm really enjoying the game. Obviously I haven't really got any new equipment because of the Platinum requirements. Is it possible to do ok in this game without spending money or at least a lot of money?

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
You can buy/get blueprints for weapons/frames etc. The cosmetic stuff unfortunately is mostly only plat(and way overpriced). You can get alternate helms from alerts but skins/colour packs/accessories etc cost real money. The only thing you'll really "need" to buy is weapon/warframe slots if you want to use a fair amount of them.

Vhalyar

However, I fail to see the point of a Torid nerf. The Torid is already a pretty shitty launcher in the land of "hit this button and win at everything while high on an unreachable cliff". I don't see the point of nerfing it to 20 rounds when it practically takes that many to kill anything past lvl 20 with it.

PvP nerf. Toxic proc murders players, and with the current ammo level you can pew pew at will.

Anyway, after not playing for two months I decided to boot up the game again. That new interface is some massive shit. But the game is fun enough to get over that.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Omg stalker leave me alone lol Yeah he Def stacks. Man I never payed attention to names. Wonder how many strikes he hasn't come for yet as this one was from may. You could at least drop something plz

Kurod

Banned
Oh God the barrel finally dropped but the mision failed. The fight with the g3 dragged on thanks to a frost prime spamming overlaping snowglobes everywhere and life suport ran out. I'm in tears.

Alric

Well 4 days in and I'm having a blast. Fills such a niche part of my heart that loves to level things and double somersault off a cliff behind an enemy to kill them. Haven't spent any real money yet and getting by so hopefully that can continue.

Still so much to learn about mods and weapons.

HORRORSHØW

Oh God the barrel finally dropped but the mision failed. The fight with the g3 dragged on thanks to a frost prime spamming overlaping snowglobes everywhere and life suport ran out. I'm in tears.

lol congrats.

Well 4 days in and I'm having a blast. Fills such a niche part of my heart that loves to level things and double somersault off a cliff behind an enemy to kill them. Haven't spent any real money yet and getting by so hopefully that can continue.

Still so much to learn about mods and weapons.

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Darvan

Can I also get an invite to the clan please. Okay so I maxed out my frame to 30 and the weapons I use. I'm trying to get to those higher level planet's so I can get some good cards. Hopefully I'll find some of you guy's online for some hunting.

Alric

Well Grimlock I do have a few questions.

So I started as Loki and am currently gear lvl 14. I've got the following equipment

Braton - Main
Lex - Secondary
Skana - Melee
Sentinel - None yet

First off I was wondering when is one usually ready to complete the 0 -> 1 Rank test? It's wooping pretty good right now. I've got a mod to increase the length of invisibility and health by 120% but i get rocked pretty quickly. I know you can't bring Sentinels into the rank but just curious about when is it usually possible to get through it.

Secondly, any recommendations for weapons? I upgraded from the MK1 Braton to the Braton and picked up a Lex Pistol. Have no real idea on the Melee really. I know i want something that hits quicker to get the best out of my Invisibility mod but I'm really unsure what my next best upgrade so early on could be.

Any help would be great. I've been reading through the beginner stuff but it's a lot to take in.

Also my PSN is Myrkridian If anyone would like to add me.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Is the strUn available from the start? It's a shotgun but the test area is small and it'll easily out damage the braton. It's 25k credits.

Well, that was complete and utter bullshit!

40 minutes ago - Hammer shot Nightmare alert, not a problem I thought.
10 waves of Grineer defence on Phobos, 4 of us kicking ass, get to 4 waves remaining.

HOST MIGRATION

Then it's just me, all alone, I last 2 more waves using all my revives, mission failed.

And the alert is finished.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Trying to get through these lower levels again is really a pain in the ass.

Randoms running ahead and dying then complaining that no one revived them, not knowing where to go when they can just look at the map and see the markers, etc.

Bitmap..still waiting on the clan invite if there's any room.

PSN is HTE-Buckeyes

I apologize, must have missed your previous post.

Clan invite sent.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community

So I started as Loki and am currently gear lvl 14. I've got the following equipment

Braton - Main
Lex - Secondary
Skana - Melee
Sentinel - None yet

First off I was wondering when is one usually ready to complete the 0 -> 1 Rank test? It's wooping pretty good right now. I've got a mod to increase the length of invisibility and health by 120% but i get rocked pretty quickly. I know you can't bring Sentinels into the rank but just curious about when is it usually possible to get through it.

Secondly, any recommendations for weapons? I upgraded from the MK1 Braton to the Braton and picked up a Lex Pistol. Have no real idea on the Melee really. I know i want something that hits quicker to get the best out of my Invisibility mod but I'm really unsure what my next best upgrade so early on could be.

Any help would be great. I've been reading through the beginner stuff but it's a lot to take in.

Sent you an invite to the NeoGAF clan.

HORRORSHØW

Braton - Main
Lex - Secondary
Skana - Melee
Sentinel - None yet

for starters, loki is considered one of the more difficult frames to begin with because he doesn't reach his potential until he has better mods to max out his invisibility. that said, he is absolutely one of the best frames in the game.

if you're strugging with the mastery 0 >1 test with the braton, you either need better mods for your braton or a new weapon, but the braton should be more than enough to pass the test. stick to mods that increase damage such as serration, heavy caliber, split chamber and elemental mods. those may be a little difficult to get right now, however. it would help to know which mods you have on the braton.

for loki's mods, you're going to want duration mods such as continuity and narrow minded. you don't necessarily need health because his invisibility should be more than enough to get you through. are you failing the mastery test because you're running out of time or because you're dying? list the mods you have equipped for loki, too.

secondaries shouldn't really matter right now. concentrate on increasing the damage potential of your primary. for melee, you may want to try the mire or heat sword--they're relatively fast weapons, and when you're invisible as loki, you're melee damage increases.

i haven't been playing much lately, unfortunately, but i'm sure people in the clan can help you get better, prime weapons. just ask!

Top Bottom