• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

ShinMaruku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD1NYw1i6UQ
Just a test of the recording of the pso2 while showing my silly support build where I just keep my energy above 200 for 2 molecular primes per wave for massive explosions. A side effect is I tend to inflate my damage. Tell me if you guys like it, I can also upload some of our runs we run as a clan :)

bLaiSe

Grimløck;123846554 said:
Is viral better than corrosive on heavy gunners now?
With 4x Corrosive Projection on they won't have any armor, just health. You can kill lvl 2000 heavy gunners with one Boltor clip to the head if they are MPrimed. We did 3 hours 37 mins today. It was tiring but we felt like a boss after. :D
Wanna have a guess how many Loki helmets we got? :)

ShinMaruku

With 4x Corrosive Projection on they won't have any armor, just health. You can kill lvl 2000 heavy gunners with one Boltor clip to the head if they are MPrimed. We did 3 hours 37 mins today. It was tiring but we felt like a boss after. :D

700? :p

HORRORSHØW

That's great info. And holy shit at 3 and a half hours. I gotta wear diapers if I wanna run with you.

VariantX

Damn, 3 hours? Here I'm thinking 40-45 minutes is an accomplishment.

Amon37

Were they really level 2000 after that long?

And wow at the helmets I guess I got lucky when I got mine last week at the 20 minutes mark.

i just got a barrel diffusion by transmuting garbage, lol

edit: if anyone wants to trade something for it, lemme know. i don't really have a use for it right now. cool stuff is always interesting though!

ZangBa

2 days of grinding and I finally have Heavy Caliber. Time to start going for some Boltor Prime parts, I have a feeling it will end up being my favorite weapon.

bLaiSe

2 days of grinding and I finally have Heavy Caliber. Time to start going for some Boltor Prime parts, I have a feeling it will end up being my favorite weapon.
If you want to make the grind easier, I can give you a blueprint, barrel and stock. No receiver though.

Ronin Ray

What Kind of witch craft is this???? 3 hours 37 mins!!!!!!!!!! I am going to go cry myself to sleep in a corner now.

I would kill and love to have a run like that.

Ronin Ray

Grimløck;123983276 said:
find 2 more people for the marathon and let's go.

Grim Stray Lock Dog you dont want to carry me for 3 hours. I could picture the stats after the match Stray 100000 kills Ronin 100 kills lol. I am down but man I haven't been playing that much anymore I hit the wall bad.

Amon37

While waiting for the AC guy instead of sleeping I played today and got lucky, 2 loki Bp's and another wyrm prime part. All I need is the system and I fucking hate defense missions.

Kurod

Banned
Fuck this game. I'm so pissed right now. Farming the G3 for weeks now. They finally show again but one of them spawns where I'm standing and I get fucking telefragged. Fuck it I'm done with this shit.

Vauban Systems alert

gogogogogogo

Fuck this game. I'm so pissed right now. Farming the G3 for weeks now. They finally show again but one of them spawns where I'm standing and I get fucking telefragged. Fuck it I'm done with this shit.

there_is_no_need_to_be_upset-4390.gif

Amon37

K I have an extra one. Do you have an extra of any of the following:
-boar prime barrel
-ember pime systems
-ember prime chasis
-mag prime systems
-dakra prime blade
-paris prime bp
-blind rage
-coolant leak

EDIT: I'm home so here is the real list

-boar prime barrel- NO
-ember pime systems- NO
-ember prime chasis- YES
-mag prime systems- NO
-dakra prime blade- NO
-paris prime bp- YES
-blind rage- YES
-coolant leak - NO

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah i got pretty lucky before solo vault running, in terms of both the vault being the key I wore and having the mod I wanted when I was looking for heavy caliber and critical delay but the last week or so I've only had the vault be the bleeding key like twice out of 25+ runs.

HORRORSHØW

Attention Tenno,

Our scouts have just returned, and brought troubling reports with them. There is something coming Tenno... something big, and we need to prepare ourselves. I have marked several high-risk missions for you on the Solar Chart. These missions may be dangerous, but will also offer bountiful rewards. Venture out and claim these items of power. You will need them in the days to come.

- The Lotus

Anticipation is high for Update 14: The Mad Cephalon and we are working hard to get it polished up for release. While you wait, we’ve got a Special Alerts Weekend coming your way!

From now until Monday, August 11 at 12 PM EDT, play these special 24-hour Alert Missions and earn the following high-value rewards:

Wednesday, August 6 at 12 PM EDT – Orokin Catalyst BP
Thursday, August 7 at 12 PM EDT –– 175,000 Credits
Friday, August 8 at 12 PM EDT – Orokin Reactor BP
Saturday, August 9 at 12 PM EDT – Ether Daggers BP
Sunday, August 10 at 12 PM EDT – Forma

The Tenno Reinforcements Vault is open for a limited time!

Play the Special Alert on August 9th starting at 12 PM EDT and earn a Blueprint for the Ether Daggers! Locked away after Update 10.4, the Ether Daggers are a shorter version of the Ether blade and allow for a more focused attack on a single target. Get this rare Blueprint before it goes back in the Vault!

Take advantage of these rare 24-hour Alerts before it’s too late!

https://warframe.com/news/special-alerts-weekend-starts-today

Chille

If you need credits there is a gift of the lotus alert giving 175k credits which if you have the credit booster doubles it also.

Amon37

They mentioned on prime time that they're on target to submit U14 to sony mid next week.

Earlier then they first guessed, that's good.

FYI I love it when i get asked to use a rhino when im using zephyr and then getting more kills and staying alive longer than the rhinos.

Chille

So I still need lifesteal, thought i'd do a rail on pluto, solo for funsie

No great drops, but as always rhino shines through

BunSpRWIEAAxfBU.jpg:large

BunSsweCMAAZ-_F.jpg:large

Might of been able to go to 45, but my best before this was 35, so 45 shall be my next target.

Dave1988

I love how DE increased porc chance instead of crit chance on the snipers.

It's like, what's the point?

The ammo reduction was needed for the launchers, I guess, but it seems too severe.

Ah well, snipers have always been gimmicks in this game and launchers were used mainly for ODD.

VariantX

The snipers need utility and damage, not just damage. All increasing damage does is delay the inevitable here. They needed something like innate armor piercing or being able to shoot through walls or something else so people would specialize in using it against tough targets like heavy units and bosses that have a ton of armor themselves. In the time it takes to reload a Vectis (0.85 secs after the buffs) 5-6 more guys would have spawned in the room. Snipers by design cannot stem the tide, so they should be more efficient at taking out the toughest targets.

Top Bottom