• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Special C

14.5 came to X1 today. I'm not sure how I feel about the new mod design. Certain looks sleeker but is it functionally better? I don't know.

Ronin Ray

What? Defense is way worse. After 20+ waves you have to settle for one reward if prime part foesnt drop, where as survival after 45 minutes you have have 9 rewards.

I will take the one reward over survival. After loki prime I don't ever want to play survival again.

Edgeward

The new ice tile set is pretty but too big and can be confusing to navigate. Also enemies won't spawn in certain areas which made getting the last 300 points for the event a pain. Still got my 3k score though. Yipee

Attica is so much fun now, it is definitely my new project to forma over and over

Jumped back into this for a spell last night - haven't really played since update 14, and well, I'm not really a fan of the new navigation.

When I jump in I usually have specific mission types in mind, like Defense or Extermination or Survival, and I'd like to find which missions have other players to get matched up with. The old star map was a pain, but this new planet by planet concentric ring stuff is even worse.

Perfection would be some filter I could apply - let me select the mission type and difficulty (hard for higher levels, easy for lower levels) and activity (whether other squads are available for matchmaking) and filter the navigation/star map so I only see those.

BTW, kcarpe pointed out to me that the 'MK-1' variants of weapon available for creds in the market DO contribute to mastery as a new weapon. Get your Rank 17 while it's hot folks!

Theoretically the chassis.

Salty.

I'll be back on this afternoon, pretty sure I have a bunch of T3E and I need easy xp to feed my new Nyx P :p </stealth brag>

Ronin Ray

BTW, kcarpe pointed out to me that the 'MK-1' variants of weapon available for creds in the market DO contribute to mastery as a new weapon. Get your Rank 17 while it's hot folks!

I'll be back on this afternoon, pretty sure I have a bunch of T3E and I need easy xp to feed my new Nyx P :p </stealth brag>

Wait you got the blue print Mooks??????????? I knew I always hated you!!!!!!!!!! The salt is real!!!! Enjoy the view form the eiffel tower

ZangBa

All right, fuck Bungie and their shit game. I'm going back to Warframe and Diablo. Just saw a new patch download recently, freeze ray looks pretty baller.

bLaiSe

I know this is not the best place to advertise, but I decided to sell my platinum since I don't really need it. I'm selling 2000p for a £25 PSN code. Send me a PM here or on PSN if you'd like to buy some.

Ronin Ray

I know this is not the best place to advertise, but I decided to sell my platinum since I don't really need it. I'm selling 2000p for a £25 PSN code. Send me a PM here or on PSN if you'd like to buy some.

Man I heard your done with the game No doubts now. Man good luck

frizby

Taking Mastery 17 test in just a minute.

Just have to figure out how to get a bunch of T1Es now. Exhausted all of mine and Carpe's...and mabye Mooks' as well.

Time is running out on the event folks! If anyone would like a hand just let myself or another clan person know.

Don't miss out on the event mods!

ZangBa

Time is running out on the event folks! If anyone would like a hand just let myself or another clan person know.

Don't miss out on the event mods!

How much time is left? I'm going to try to get this done tonight.

How is Oberon now? He's my favorite Warframe, so I hope he's more useful.

VariantX

That and you need cryotic to build a glaxion if you want one. Since the event ended on PC, people wanting to build the gun after the event but without the enough of the resource have to wait until DE gets around to adding it back into the game since the resource is totally tied to the event right now. I can only assume the same issue will likely happen on PS4 and XB1 Warframe.

Amon37

How much time is left? I'm going to try to get this done tonight.

How is Oberon now? He's my favorite Warframe, so I hope he's more useful.

Oberon Changes.

· Armor:
-Oberon’s base Armor increased to 150.
· Smite:
-Projectiles that are spawned after impact seek-to-target, not just spawned in direction.
-Speed up projectiles by 50%.
-Forced Radiation proc on the initial target.
-Forced Knock-down on initial target instead of stumble.
-Forced Puncture proc on all enemies hit.
-Improved the targeting responsiveness of Smite projectiles.

· Hallowed Ground:
-Allies within Hallowed Ground cannot be proc’ed.
-Hallowed Ground will remove all existing procs from Allies.
-Armour boosted by 5/10/15/20% per rank for all Allies on Hallowed Ground, with stacking being explored on multiple casts.
· Renewal:
-Switch to toggle ability with smaller base cost and energy per second active drain. All Renewal benefits occur when projectile reaches target ally.
-Boost Heal amount 200/250/300/400 per rank.
-When target is fully healed, remove any active proc effects.
-Allies affected by Renewal have slowed bleedout by 20/25/35/45% per rank. This is affected by duration mods.
· Reckoning:
-Forced Radiation Proc added to damage on targets.
-Small radial blind added to slam impact, but only for enemies that survive the damage of the cast. This radial blind will be applied to enemies that move into range after it’s been cast and are blinded by the impact of those being slammed by Reckoning!

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Ok is something up with this game? Every time i go to log in it takes 3 min to connect and check for updates. It then downloads like 2-12 mb. It's happened 3 times since last update. Now it wont log me in and says to check my info. Wtf.

edit: wow now it gave me a random error trying to restore licences.

edit 2: huh now it's working. Hmm the what's new and the info boxes under the game before you launch it are back too. Maybe psn just broke for me again >.>

frizby

I'm up for playing with some fellow gaffers. PSN: bidbaldwolf86

I have a level 30 Volt and I'm levelling Loki, Ember and Valkyr as well.

Welcome!

The best way to hook up with us is via the GAF clan. Let me know if you want an invite. We're not the most active clan these days, but we keep the clan research up to date, and there are maybe 20 or so of us who still play regularly. We also have a few people who have absurd amounts of time in the game who can be most helpful to newer players.

Have to say that that's an odd collection of frames based on where you get their parts. Hope you didn't buy all of them.

Welcome!

The best way to hook up with us is via the GAF clan. Let me know if you want an invite. We're not the most active clan these days, but we keep the clan research up to date, and there are maybe 20 or so of us who still play regularly. We also have a few people who have absurd amounts of time in the game who can be most helpful to newer players.

Have to say that that's an odd collection of frames based on where you get their parts. Hope you didn't buy all of them.

Yeah I wouldn't mind joining the clan. I didn't play Warframe for months but I recently got back into it with all of the changes and it looks really good.

I started out with Loki but I didn't enjoy using him so after a while I bough Volt who is a ton of fun to use. I was checking my inventory and I had some pieces for Ember and Valkyr so I just farmed for their last parts. I've just got all of the parts for Nyx as well so I'll be building that one soon. I have parts for other frames but I just need to farm the rest.

Leunam

Do I really need to buy a blueprint every time I want to craft a weapon? These dual kamas are going to take me a little longer to make than anticipated if that's the case.

Ronin Ray

Do I really need to buy a blueprint every time I want to craft a weapon? These dual kamas are going to take me a little longer to make than anticipated if that's the case.

Yeah you will need a blueprint for every weapon and frame. You will also need to make sure you have an open weapon slot.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Blueprints are the easy part. It's finding the rare resources that takes a while. Luckily for me phorid dropped argon crystals. Now I just need to find the stance for the tonfas.

Special C

How do you guys farm for Neurodes? There is no boss that drops them so any farming is very luck based on Earth, Derelect, or Eris. Even when I manage to get into a Derelict Assassination I always get orokin Cells instead of Neurodes.

Seems like they are the second most needed rare other than Morphics.

How do you guys farm for Neurodes? There is no boss that drops them so any farming is very luck based on Earth, Derelect, or Eris. Even when I manage to get into a Derelict Assassination I always get orokin Cells instead of Neurodes.

Seems like they are the second most needed rare other than Morphics.

Do survivals or defends objetives, you can get like 10 neurodes per run or more

frizby

This might sound like an odd suggestion, but I found that farming for Kubrow eggs and/or Bite on E-Prime Earth yielded a Neurode every other run or so.

Might not be the most efficient way, but the runs are quick, and you can multi-task.

frizby

Yeah I wouldn't mind joining the clan. I didn't play Warframe for months but I recently got back into it with all of the changes and it looks really good.

I started out with Loki but I didn't enjoy using him so after a while I bough Volt who is a ton of fun to use. I was checking my inventory and I had some pieces for Ember and Valkyr so I just farmed for their last parts. I've just got all of the parts for Nyx as well so I'll be building that one soon. I have parts for other frames but I just need to farm the rest.

Invite sent.

Ah. Of course you had parts for Ember and Valkyr. Farming spots!

Welcome.

Is the team good about resetting a character on the server if I put in the request via either a trouble ticket/email?

Basically, I had no idea of what I was doing when I started 6 months or so ago. Now with the new UI and a better grasp, would just like a fresh start

thanks!

Amon37

I'm not sure but I know when you log in it asks you to run through a tutorial on the new UI and unless you wanted a new starter frame you aren't gaining anything by reseeting your account.

Top Bottom