• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

bLaiSe

Nova Prime too???

I'll be in my bunk.
No idea. Couldn't even download the patch before I had to leave for work. PSN downloads are so damn slow these days. :|
I don't think PC got Nova P yet. It would be on warframe.com

Ah right thanks, how do you judge what enemy level you can take on?
By looking at your frame/weapon level I guess. Mods matter the most though.

VariantX

It depends on your frame, your equipped weapons, how many mods you have and what level they're at, and especially what faction you're going to be fighting. Even if your frame is rank 15 vs rank 12-15 grineer, you may be at a complete disadvantage based on your chosen frame and equipment.

And to be perfectly honest with you, this is constantly changing because DE is going to be adding quite a few more units to the game in the next few updates. One example I can give you is that right now in PC warframe land, if you think you can fight corpus with only a revolver and semi-auto with no melee, you're going to have a very bad time. DE has added brand new nullifier crewmen that block warframe powers and disables them completely once you cross into the field. The shield they have works based on how many hits you can do to it in a certain amount of time vs having a health value like the arctic eximus shields. If your rof is too low, clip size too small, and reload times too long, it may be impossible to collapse the shield with that weapon.

Taz

Cheers for the help everyone, I moved to this from Destiny because I didn't wanna drop £19.99 on a few new items plus a raid and I turn on Warframe and I'm downloading a free update that probably offers the same content if not more for free.....

The rule of thumb I use is my warframe's level vs the enemy, and only because that gives a sense of how much damage you'll be able to soak. Weapon level compared to mission level will give you a decent sense of how much damage you'll do.

But there are a *lot* more variables to consider when you get right down to it. That's just how I do it to keep things simple.

frizby

Mesa is going to take a bit to farm. The process is going to be like trying to get both Vauban and Hydroid at the same time. Ouch.

Everything else looks cool.

Clan research is cooking on new stuff in dojo. Please recruit new clan members while you play. We need new blood, and there's no need to limit to the forum. I've kicked probably 35-40 people in the past week for inactivity.

THE LOG IN REWARD GOD FINALLY GAVE ME A GLAIVE!!!

Im-So-Happy-Right-Now-Reaction-Gif.gif

VariantX

has anyone had issues with the alad v quest?? I tried to complete it twice in a row and after two different attempts, after destroying 5 tumors, I still couldn't damage the infested hive.

VariantX

Guess the soma prime is definitely going to be the hot new toy on the block, seems to be better in nearly every way, and where it isnt better, it is simply equal to the non prime version.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
The nav screen looks so funny with all these bounties/events. Reminds me of the star wars text crawl. Have to put more time in this weekend and try to get some of the new frames/prime stuff. Nice to see syndicates actually offer you gits on rank up now.

Edgeward

I appreciate the amount of little events with this update they throw at you. Even if they are little to very slight variations, to those that have spent ungodly hours playing the game it gives a little more incentive to play something other dark sectors/voids

I forgot to tell you guys but my Kubrow died because I didnt log in in days and the AI asshole throw her corpse to the airlock.....
Shit, I'd consider that a lucky break.

Had a Kubrow for a little while - leveled it up a bit and then saw that I needed to give it expensive shots to keep it alive. I'd always heard that Kubrows had a form of upkeep but I didn't know those costs would come into play even if you played every day as I was doing at the time. What a stupid money sink.

Shot that fucker into space right quick.

Was playing the game for the first time today in a long time and everything feels really janky to me?

Also there was still some major slowdowns for me during an infestation survival mission.

The game has changed massively since I last played though! I feel totally lost :p how the hell do I get an Archwing?

Was playing the game for the first time today in a long time and everything feels really hanky to me?

Also there was still some major slowdowns for me during an infestation survival mission.

The game has changed massively since I last played though! I feel totally lost :p how the hell do I get an Archwing?

It already have more storyline than Destiny, which is sad in some weird form

There's a new quest system, and I'm still getting a handle on it myself. You buy a quest item from the marketplace (no worries, you buy it with in-game credits, not real money). It should be under the same tab that sells void keys. Once you have the quest item you have to craft it. Once crafted you'll have the quest info in your codex. Bring up the codex, navigate to "quests" and select it as your current quest. At that point you'll get details from Lotus or another quest giver along with waypoints on your nav computer.

There's also quests for the Limbo and Harlequin frames, though those are both harder to start.

VariantX

Believe we have to finish the alad v quest (patient zero) which gives us the blueprint for the keys, wait for mutalist alad v coords to show up on the infested incursions as a battle pay, gather 3 and build a key, wait an hour, farm him for parts. Sounds like the best way for us to go about it is to pool our keys together for as many chances at it as possible.

So can anyone explain how to get Mesa, please?

-Do the storyline to get the assassination Key BP.
-Farm the three mutalisk coordinates via battle play which is only on infested invasion to craft one key
-Kill Alad V
-Get random piece.
-Craft another key

The limitation here is waiting for an Mutalisk battlepay invasion. I was doing one yesterday and expired before I could meet the requirements.

There's a new quest system, and I'm still getting a handle on it myself. You buy a quest item from the marketplace (no worries, you buy it with in-game credits, not real money). It should be under the same tab that sells void keys. Once you have the quest item you have to craft it. Once crafted you'll have the quest info in your codex. Bring up the codex, navigate to "quests" and select it as your current quest. At that point you'll get details from Lotus or another quest giver along with waypoints on your nav computer.

There's also quests for the Limbo and Harlequin frames, though those are both harder to start.

Awesome thank you! I would never have figured that out :p

I'm a bit rusty with this game, I used to play it religiously with frogs on here too but I think he is playing Destiny now :I

Damn void key isn't spawning after the reverse polarity generator stargate portal bit :/

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I did a few runs on the one in Pluto yesterday but got no coordinates.

Finished the pyro roller event. Terrible. who thought that tons of rollers interrupting you while fire eximus go off every ten seconds was a good idea? >.>

Also does anyone have huras(the stealth kubrow) imprints? I've gone through a dozen eggs at this point and all but two have been sunikas.

VariantX

Finished the pyro roller event. Terrible. who thought that tons of rollers interrupting you while fire eximus go off every ten seconds was a good idea? >.>

Also does anyone have huras(the stealth kubrow) imprints? I've gone through a dozen eggs at this point and all but two have been sunikas.

I didn't mind the event so much as the totally inept mission descriptions. Its like DE dosen't even know how to describe their events anymore. Not one line of the description stated that the second you set foot there everything would be on fire and you would be dealing with mostly fire based enemies and eximuses. The toxic terrors alert was just as bad when they left out crucial information about the mission.

Well, people have been complaining that the Stratos badges are too easy, so I guess they wanted to up the challenge a bit. Still, not much of a problem for a Valkyr Hysteria build, and I got the Roller Eximus scans I needed.

From what I understand, imprints have no effect on breed. They're only for size/color/patterns. You're kinda stuck just grinding eggs and crossing your fingers.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I should try her more. Ranked her up but I think I have the right modside now and just got a reactor bp. These swarm mutalists are annoying. Their particle effects need to be toned down a tad.

Oh wow! I was doing a T1 Defense for the hell of it, hoping to snag an Argon Crystal or two for my Nikana and I ended up getting two Oberon parts by chance, which completes my set. Guess I'm building Oberon tonight lol

Edgeward

Does it matter which Infected Invasion we do for the mutagen nav coordinates? I can't seem to find any that gives it out as battle pay

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Does it matter which Infected Invasion we do for the mutagen nav coordinates? I can't seem to find any that gives it out as battle pay

It'll say if it rewards nav cores. Instead of mutagen mass/fieldron etc it'll say Alad V nav coordinates. It's not guarenteed though

Top Bottom