• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs 2 Hype Check! Who's picking this up next week?

My most anticipated game of the year! I really appreciate the things the first game does; it really has it's moments. Getting the Pro this week so I'm insanely excited to see what it looks like in 1800p!

I definitely will at some point this year. First game way exceeded my expectations after the amount of shit that was slung at it.

vypek

I feel like there won't be a lot of hype for this game on GAF but I'm very interested in it and planning to pick it up.

Corpekata

Banned
I am! Oh wait, forgot about the random Ubi-PC delay.

So I guess I will get to hear if it's a piece of shit first at least.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I enjoyed the first one quite a bit and Amazon.ca had it up for $49.99 earlier this year so it's an easy day 1 for me. Only thing I don't like is the look of the protagonists attire, but luckily you can customize that. *cough* Mafia 3 *cough*

Auctopus

Sorry, is this a thread to hype people up for a game which predecessor infamously didn't deliver on the hype built around it?

I'll probably be buying this immediately after reviews (as long as they don't slaughter it) but I feel like this game needs to have a reasonably-minded release.

me probably but I don't know why

at least it's physical so I can sell it if it's shit

I want it to be good tho. WD1 had a lot of issues but there was a basis for something good.

JJShadow

Count me in as well, didn't have to chance to play the first one but I really liked what I saw of this. Already pre-ordered!

Grisby

I'm more excited about it and I think I'll probably pick it up before the year ends. Just too much going on with Dishonored 2 this week and FF15 coming out at the end of the month.

The late December lull should be good for this game. And hey, at leas the MC looks more interesting than Aidan Pierce.

LoveCake

It does look good, but so did the first game and I pre-ordered it, so I am going to wait and see before picking this up, sorry Ubi.

Debating whether this or BF1 will be my $60 purchase for the Holidays. Both games have had trailers that did their job in getting me hyped. I can't decide!

Edit: Oh shit, I thought Dishonored 2 was early next year! And I forgot FFXV!

ISee

Nah. Waiting a week for reviews, YT/Gaf impressions and performance stuff. Will decide then.

Jeffrey

I'll wait for reviews.

first game had promise, but the iconic cap dude was terrible. I can't think of a game where I fucking hated the main character as much since Tales of Graces F.

So hyped I didn't even know it was coming out next week.

I won't be buying this game. The first one was pretty boring IMO

HvySky

Holy shit I didn't realize it was already coming out. The original Watch Dogs was my least favorite game of whatever hell year it was that it released (2013?) so I'm pretty apprehensive about the sequel. I hope they're able to nail it this time, but I'm going to play the waiting game for now.

Karak

I got to spend many hours with it awhile back and i have to say in some ways I was really pleasantly surprised.

Muffdraul

I'm so hyped I can't stop playing Watch Dogs and Bad Blood. I'm on my third playthrough in a row. I started to play the Titanfall 2 solo campaign last week and it was really fucking good, but as soon as I beat the first boss I ejected the disc and put Watch Dogs back in. I think I have a problem. I need WD2 right goddamn now.

Xater

I think the first one sucked, so I will only consider getting it if the reviews end up being stellar. The Ubi open world formula might still keep me away though.

Menitta

After the first one, I'm definitely waiting for reviews. I really want it to be good though. It looks great.

Top Bottom