• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs 2 Hype Check! Who's picking this up next week?

Kaversmed

Came here to say 'no hype' but since I came all the way in here just to say that kinda proves that I still have a little bit of interest in it after all. If the reviews are above the expected (80) I might jump the gun, but that's only because I have nothing else to play at the moment.

HooYaH

Well I guess I got it for free when I ordered a Samsung EVO SSD for my PS4 Pro. Didn't know there was a WD2 game promotion. Redeemed it on UPlay and will probably not even play it.

I hope that the game blows, I want it's sales to be down the gutter

What a bizarre thing to say.

I really enjoyed the first one to be honest. The invasions and online hacking were a great deal of fun. I'm not getting 'hyped' for this because I know it'll be another Ubi-mess at launch but I am getting it for myself at Christmas. A more colourful version of WD1 with a few new features is more than enough for me to get excited about. Out of principle I'm never taking a selfie in it though. I hate the narcissism and Facebook culture that comes with it.

Dommel

If you were able to appreciate the first one you'll like this one. It doesn't get of to a great start but it picks up in the hours after that.

The story is beyond ridiculous and the characters are pretty cringy but there's a lot to do in the world to keep you busy for a long while.

ekim

I hope that the game blows, I want it's sales to be down the gutter

Why do you want a product to fail? You don't have to buy it ffs. It's like saying that I want the company you work for to fire you because I don't like the things you made.

Lucifon

I'll wait for reviews and performance feedback of the PC version before I dive in. Also curious about how good the driving is as it was terrible in the first one. It isn't like I don't have an abundance of games right now to play so I can wait.

Driving is fine. It's really arcadey, cars can make pretty crazy turns and you don't get knocked off a motorbike easily. Clearly aimed to make the driving fun rather than realistic.

Jacknapes

Got my copy pre-ordered, have a fortunate day off tomorrow to give it a good play. Quite enjoyed the 1st game, it had potential. I'm hoping the 2nd lives more to the potential.

Kaversmed

If every game reviews well it IS good. No need to add this :p

Tell that to Alien: Isolation. Amazing game with average to below average scores. Such a shame. Anyway, I'm getting off topic here. I really hope WD2 scores well, even though the first one was average.

Top Bottom