• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

Dawg

watchdogsq0uwu.gif

lelelelelqnq7l.png

storywnquj.png

redbutton46pucm.png

systemreqssuk9a.png

lolololz8jnv.png

gameplayflj9y.png

city6ik3d.png

multiplayerlgs2e.png

waystoplayvnsfx.png

Screenshots

Trailers

Street Hack
101 trailer
Character trailer
Multiplayer gameplay
Welcome to Chicago
Season Pass
Hacking is your Weapon
Out of Control

NeoGAF ID list

Quote to reveal

viveks86 - thread title suggestion
dex3108 - some of the art, I ended up changing a lot but I still used some of your art. Hope you like <3
Levyne - for having insane expectations of this thread in the OT volunteer thread
Seda - for approving the "editions" image, if mods ban me for it -> it's his fault
iNvid02 - for giving helpful tips in the OT volunteer thread!

HowZatOZ

Banned
Awesome OP, can not wait to grab this on PC. Oh, you forgot free-roam in multiplayer, similar to GTA Online where you can just do whatever in the world, not sure on the max count.

Messiek

Nice OT bro! : )

I'm still excited for this game, less than I was before, but it will be a good time on my PS4.

Tinkerer is so edgy

Looking forward to the PC version for the graphical goodness if nothing else, still a good looking game after all.

MarkV

Nice OT.
How many pages are allowed in one topic? We are still a week away and i wonder if we will need an OT2 before the release :D

Azull

That fucking OT oh lawd, my sides. Yeah totally canceled my pre-order but sticking with this thread for sure.

Top Bottom