• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Water guns will be banned at the RNC — firearms won't be

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokkerkory

First open carry gun to be photograph near the RNC
CnlDLGdWYAAFN4-.jpg

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/754708273375375360

Nothing will go wrong this week im sure

Volimar

Hopefully if there is an incident, these guys will have the same sense that the armed people in Dallas had and stay out of it.

Makes sense. I'd be annoyed if someone doused me with water, would need to change. Were I shot dead, I probably wouldn't care as much.

commedieu

Banned
It would be funny, but someone's probably going to get shot. How's the temperature out there? Will it be a full moon tonight?

This is going to turn into a very bad situation if gunfire erupts. Everyone draws their firearm, how are the police supposed to differentiate between who opened fire first, and who reacted?
Yep. This is why law enforcement officials don't recommend bringing firearms to large events that already have tons of security. If an active shooter were to start shooting, law enforcement will be there to act quickly and will easily be able to identify the bad guy with the gun.

RC

Banned
I really hope the appointments I have in Cleveland on Friday are no where near the RNC.
What a shitty week to go on a business trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom