• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weird radar spiral above Mexico right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
iIWxPJuzvphbA.gif

That volcano in the UFO video is pretty close to this radar. Didn't post the video because I'm not a UFO-believer.

Although it's pretty spooky how a similar UFO was spotted two days before in North America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hepH1O3lJI8

EDIT: That's satellite on CNN, not radar.

EDIT2: And that gif was perfect.

This doesn't make sense. UFO is simply an unidentified flying object, you don't believe that there are any objects flying that are not identified?

Metrotab

Banned
This doesn't make sense. UFO is simply an unidentified flying object, you don't believe that there are any objects flying that are not identified?

You know what I mean, "alien visitors" and stuff.

I'm on Team Glitch, but this is still fairly entertaining all and all.

Yeah I already thought so, thanks for confirming it Mr. GOVERNMENT.

You're not fooling me, it's aliens.
The alien bit is misoinformation, if you want the real deal:

Los Zetas have purchased a left-over weather control machine from the Winter Olympics in Utah. Romney is really head of one of the most vicious drug cartels in the World!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So, I'm more interested in that beam of light going into the volcano.

The mathematical probability of space junk going directly into a volcano is incredibly small. Perhaps a scientific experiment to try and calm an active volcano?

So, I'm more interested in that beam of light going into the volcano.

The mathematical probability of space junk going directly into a volcano is incredibly small. Perhaps a scientific experiment to try and calm an active volcano?

It's not a beam of light. There are 'cigar' shaped UFOs, often described as incredibly large. YouTube for footage of them. The implication is that a UFO went into a volcano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom