• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weird radar spiral above Mexico right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrettHD

Banned
If its aliens - couldnt they at least have waited until the next-gen systems were released ?
(Holiday 2013 obviously).

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I just called it a "beam of light" because that's all it looks like on the video.

dude

dude
Shooting stuff into our volcanoes? Shit, it's the Mycons.

4s0L5.gif

That "shoot a cylinder into the volcano" youtube reminded me of how things went down in Greg Bear's classic "The Forge of God".

That did not end well for Erf. :(

Gibbo

It will be interesting to visit this thread again one year later, when all of us are holed up in refugee camps run by our alien overlords.

jb1234

You know, we all panic about the thought of dying alone so isn't it comforting that we'll all get to die together? :D

Maxrunner

But what is that spiral, is it visible on any form?Also what the hell is that thing entering the volcano.......1km wide????what the.....

Gibbo

I'm getting abit worried tbh. So someone posted a second source from Intellicast above? So different satellites are picking up the same thing? :(

Metrotab

Banned
I'm getting abit worried tbh. So someone posted a second source from Intellicast above? So different satellites are picking up the same thing? :(

My bet it's three websites using data from the same Doppler radar.

I have absolutely no academic knowledge of meteorology whatsoever, however.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

It's not satellite--it's radar. The satellite stations aren't picking this up.

My guess is that the radar station in that area is malfunctioning.

Plinko

Stet

Banned
Mexico just launched their version of the Iron Curtain. They've been testing biological weapons for years that could turn people into murderous decapitators and a flu that spreads through pigs, and now they're ready to take over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom