• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome to the No Job Zone: Fox News Has Decided Bill O’Reilly Has to Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Milo, Tami and now Bill? Oh 2017, you're too nice to us. It's like meeting someone really special after an abusive relationship(2016).

Trump and Hannity are still at large though so we can't reset the Defcon level quite yet.

hydruxo

Ej8em.gif

Maxim726X

Good, but I wish this would had been Hannity.

He's an insufferable asshole but I think it's all bullshit to him... It couldn't be more obvious that he's a Trump lap dog but he just soldiers on.

O'Reilly really was the douchebag that he played on TV.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Milo, Tami and now Bill? Oh 2017, you're too nice to us. It's like meeting someone really special after an abusive relationship(2016).

Unfortunately we haven't heard the last of Milo. He has a "5/5/17" date as his Facebook profile picture at the moment, so we'll be hearing more from him soon.

Bill was a moronic blowhard but someone like Hannity is far more dangerous. This could end up being a net negative considering who Fox will likely replace him with.

Best news of the week. Sure, he's rich as hell, but like Ailes, he will forever be remembered as getting fired for sexual harassment.

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
until official I'm still not buying it

And if true, truly is a sign of changing times at Fox
Dude was the anchor at Fox - he will bring his following to wherever he goes .. lot of people will boycott Fox

hope they put in someone less like Hannity

meh, I don't see him disappearing yet.

He'll find some kind of outlet for his horseshit and get just as many dumbasses following his every word for a few more years.

Old people will be furious. It will be a liberal media conspiracy plot. Possibly a Trump tweet about it. I wonder if it has something to do with Maxine Waters.

BriGuy

Bill was a moronic blowhard but someone like Hannity is far more dangerous. This could end up being a net negative considering who Fox will likely replace him with.
Imagine if they move Hannity into his slot. Same poison, but now disseminated across a wider audience.

Schattenjäger;234242295 said:
until official I'm still not buying it

And if true, truly is a sign of changing times at Fox
Dude was the anchor at Fox - he will bring his following to wherever he goes .. lot of people will boycott Fox

hope they put in someone less like Hannity

It's not a changing of anything. They didn't fire him because of his views or his takes, they fired him because his sexual harassing made it too difficult to make money with him with regards to sponsors. Had he simply been able to keep his dick in his pants Fox would have gladly kept his ignorant, hateful, bigoted ass employed.

SaviourMK2

Maybe this is a sign that Fox News can start becoming a more proper and respectable conservative outlet instead of peddling conspiracy bullshit

It's not a changing of anything. They didn't fire him because of his views or his takes, they fired him because his sexual harassing made it too difficult to make money with him with regards to sponsors. Had he simply been able to keep his dick in his pants Fox would have gladly kept his ignorant, hateful, bigoted ass employed.

I've always associated sex offenders with ignorant, bigoted asses. If you get someone decent who doesn't see women as objects and minorities as leeches you have someone with a wider perspective and not out to vilify anyone not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom