• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think will be the biggest surprise game at E3?

SantaC

Ok, mention a game you really want to see announced and shown at E3, but not really expect it to be there. I say Pilotwings Revolution.

Street Fighter 4.

I don't care what its for. I don't even care if it's a card game.
But it will completely reaffirm my faith in God if it somehow came to pass. :eek:

I skinny on Nintendo's E3 presentation (take from that other thread):

Iwata's E3 speech:

After you have no doubt witnessed very interesting demonstrations by two other technology companies, you may be asking -- how will NEEEEEENTENDO respond?

The answer is simple. We don't give a f-ck. So f-ck Will Smith and f-ck you too. We'll give you puppies and you'll like it.

Thank you, and good day.

*Miyamoto jumps out of a cake dressed in a Princess Peach outfit*

"I'm not Princess Peach, but she may need your help and Mario's help ... ON THE REVOLUTION!"

*crowd goes crazy*

Top that Sony or Microsoft

warhawk1.jpg

The End

Namco X Capcom for US release?

otherwise

1) Any next-gen shmup

2) Super Remote Control Dandy for US release

3) ZOE3

Dragmire said:
Project Dream! I wonder what it could be. *tingles with anticipation*

:lol You could almost sense the collective "what the fuck?" that N64 fans did when the game was revealed to be something called .... Banjo-Kazooie.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
SantaCruZer said:
I say Pilotwings Revolution.

Have to agree. And little else would be better as a showcase for gyroscopic controls than this ;)

RE5 is a tempting choice too, though..

Mrbob said:
Starcraft 2.

Would trump all other announcements/games at E3.

Well, except a NOLF 3.

I'd sell my soon to be wife, our future children, and my left thumb for this to be true.

Hold on, gotta call the woman, tell her the news.. :lol

"Sorry, honey.. I sold you because Starcraft 2 was announced and well.. you can't top that.. right, you can't.. are you part of the Protoss species? .. No, no you aren't, don't kid yourself.."

Sorry...

ge-man

ChronoMagnus said:
The game every Nintendo fanboy has been waiting for.

Mother 3

Heh, that would personally trump all other surprises for me with the exception of trailer for the next Mario game. I'm at the point now where I don't think Mother 3 is ever going to happen.

Crouching%20Kittens.jpg

What are you doing? You're faster than this ... stop trying to hit me and hit me!

I know what you're trying to do ...

I'm trying to free your mind

:lol

Chony

Starcraft 2 would trump everything for the next 6 E³'s until it is released. There is not enough jizz in the world for a Starcraft 2 announcement.

SantaCruZer said:
PDZ will be there, so it's not a surprise game.

It might be a surprise if.. it's revealed it's coming for the Revolution as well! ~prays to... every God possible~

And the original is ported to the DS! Woo!

I think a Miyamoto/Will Wright game could actually happen.

They go waaaaay back to the days when Nintendo licensed Sim City for the Super Famicom/Super NES launch.

FiRez

Biglesworth23 said:
It might be a surprise if.. it's revealed it's coming for the Revolution as well! ~prays to... every God possible~

And the original is ported to the DS! Woo!

RARE is owned by MS, so if even they do some games for the nintendo handhelds I highly doubt that PDZ will be on rev.

ge-man

soundwave05 said:
I think a Miyamoto/Will Wright game could actually happen.

They go waaaaay back to the days when Nintendo licensed Sim City for the Super Famicom/Super NES launch.

I agree. Didn't Nintendo even include a statue in SSBM based on the Dr. Wright character from the Super NES port? There's certainly a lot of respect for Will from Nintendo's side.

Top Bottom